Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-06-12, 07:02 PM  
marmact

The Female Backgrounders in RKS

I don't recollect seeing this on the original thread about RKS (but then, that thread was about 200 pages, so I might have missed that part of the discussion LOL)... but am I the only one totally bugged out by the terrible form of the female backgrounders in these workouts? I have mostly been doing workout #1 () and am just getting around to previewing #2-4. The girl in pink in #2 especially looks like she is sleepwalking through half of the workout, and her form in plank is just painful. I think they used the funky camera angles to try to hide how bad it was. The other one I really noticed was the dark-haired girl in red in #4 (at least I think it was #4). She kept fussing with her shirt and her hair.

That stuff doesn't normally bother me but it seemed a little excessive, and I wasn't expecting it.

I'm sure I won't notice/care when I'm actually doing the workouts, but I was surprised not to have read about it sooner.
marmact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 08:20 PM  
Cammie-Cam

I haven't done the RKS workouts in a few months but I do remember one of the girls, I think she's on the left, is doing turkish getups with the worst form ever. She's got the wrong leg bent on the up AND the down. I do also remember the girl fussing with her shirt and hair... I think she was buying herself time to rest. I think that was the workout with the burpees or something. She'd do a burpee... fix her shirt... do another burpee... fix her shirt again. I actually thought it was funny. I was like how come she gets to rest? LOL!
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 10:24 PM  
mrsyancy

hahahaha...it's so funny that u mention this....i did rks disc 9 today and noticed the same thing....bad form....and when we started doing the pushups the girl on the right looked like she could barely do the pushups from her knees....i was like what? but i also noticed it on some of the others that i previewed.....it's not a whole lot that i'm bothered by in workout videos, but i just don't believe that the background people in workouts that will distributed world wide should have bad form.....i just don't understand it.....well n e way i'm done.....lol
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 11:00 PM  
Sophia

What's RKS?
Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 11:16 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
What's RKS?
Reinhardt Kettlebell System
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 11:27 PM  
Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
Reinhardt Kettlebell System
Ah, thank you.
Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 01:00 AM  
nevertoolate

There are girls on there? I didn't notice...
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 01:01 AM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
Old 06-07-12, 02:07 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
I didn't notice either.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 06:03 AM  
T2B

I've never really paid attention to their form. I've noticed that they cheat on the Doug Challenges and don't do all the reps.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background exercisers, reinhardt kb system, reinhardt kettlebell, rks, tampon string