Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-26-21, 08:19 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Lynn Sounds like you had a nice meal, too.

Steps from yesterday: 10,750

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-21, 01:27 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lovely Thanksgiving. Bf's relatives are very nice, and liked my pies. You would never know that Luna had 2 operations as a newborn and stayed in the hospital so long. She's not yet a year old (I forget the exact age). She says mama and dada; the rest is vocalizing and singing. She runs constantly and climbs on furniture and jumps on the bed along with her 3-yr-old sister.

Cheryl, the turkey story was hilarious. How was dinner?

Back later. I'm thinking of doing some Fe Fit today and tomorrow. I won't be doing any workouts Sunday and Monday.

I didn't make this crustless, no-bake Jenny Craig recipe pumpkin pie this year, but have made & enjoyed it several times. Let me know if you want it & I'll attach it to an email for you. I already sent it to Lynn, whether she wants it or not LOL.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-21, 04:19 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 45 minutes. I renewed my membership on the Black Friday since it was due. Went down to $99 for the year, which was down $20 from last Black Friday and way down from the old $30 a month. Admittedly the music has deteriorated, but it is somewhere between the really good level it once was and the horrible level it hit at one point, so I figure the price/music ratio isn't bad at this point.

Cynthia hit me with the recipe, which will come in handy when DS comes in for Xmas and desert will be required! He is good with low cal recipes, but does demand desert.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-21, 05:29 PM  
seabliss

Today I did a 40-minute low-dread Heather Robertson - low-impact cardio and legs workout.

Lynn, I had been thinking I should delete my post because I remembered you were a vegetarian. Thank you for having a good sense of humor! And I would have definitely enjoyed your dinner.

Diana, your dinner sounds relaxed and nice!

Cynthia, your dinner also sounds like it was wonderful. I can't believe Luna is running, climbing, and saying a few words at her age! The dinner we had was very nice. It grew to 19 people. Everyone brought great food and got a chance to chat. I think we all appreciated it.
Old 11-26-21, 07:55 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: walk outside. I previewed the first Fe Fit cardio; they jump too much.
Old 11-26-21, 10:46 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

I had to go back and get caught up on the posts.

Cheryl I agree, the turkey story is too funny. I'm glad it all worked out.

Cynthia Thank you for the update on Baby Luna. I am glad to hear that she is doing well.

Lynn Yay for the good deal!

Check-In: Gina B's Lower Body Circuit walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 11-27-21, 08:07 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 8,857

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 11-27-21, 04:07 PM  
seabliss

Today I did two shorter upper body workouts: one by Zanna and one by Fitness Blender. The FB ones are hard because they change weights a lot, so I have to improvise. I can tell that I'm a lot stronger, but I wish I could drop a few pounds. I guess I speak for all of us, haha. But I think we need to be easy on ourselves.

I texted my sister last night about the new variant, and she hadn't heard about it yet. Today she said it was all over the news. We found out here first, of course. DH wants to go back to ship our things but is afraid he will get stuck there. It's getting cold here and we don't have many clothes here. At least DD and I can buy a few things as needed, but DH is so much bigger at 6'3" so I don't know. I will look, though!

Sorry, feeling a little stressed right now. Trusting everything will work out. And thankful that we can do workouts--they help so much! Hoping you are all having a peaceful time.

Hi Linda! Thank you for stopping by!

DD told me her favorite decade is the '80s. She loves the music and she says it was simpler and safer then. I think she means more innocent. I find that interesting as she is only 11 and I have not shared much from that decade with her. She plays popular video games and listens to music, and somehow she knows, so it must be a trend with kids her age.
Old 11-27-21, 09:10 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Just puttered around the house today. Tomorrow, liquid diet and drink the Rx. I've tried not to fret out loud b/c DD has her first colonoscopy appt in 2 weeks. Starting early b/c there's colon cancer on both sides of her family. But I will be so glad to see Monday afternoon.

Will do Mimi Solaire's back yoga at bedtime.
Old 11-27-21, 10:12 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Cynthia Praying everything goes OK with your procedure.

Cheryl Does it cost much to fly back and forth? Can you order clothes for your DH? Wishing you the best with the decision making.

Check-In: Gina B Upper Body Circuit walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana