Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-16-21, 11:42 AM  
bfit

error!

Last edited by bfit; 11-16-21 at 11:42 AM. Reason: made post in the wrong place
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-21, 11:45 AM  
bfit

I have gone through several cycles of love-hate for the Fe Fit set. I loved it when I first got it, then got tired of it, let it sit for a while, then I loved it again, then I got tired of it, and now I'm on my third cycle except "love" has sort of lessened to "like".
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-21, 01:32 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
New Beachbody stuff. I use to really enjoy Beachbody, but now, its like they string together half a dozen moves that don't really go together to be all "interesting" and it looks like an injury in waiting to me.
100% I even tried Barre Blend and ended up hurting myself each time I tried to start a rotation. Shoulder, hip, you name it. The only two instructors whose workouts haven't resulted in an injury for me are Cathe and Tony Horton.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-21, 02:24 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetta View Post
I don't really hate them but I am over the Firm-can't believe I would ever say this, still think they are great workouts and love the music but tried to do one the other day-no interest at all

Anita
Me too!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-21, 02:31 PM  
moonbeam31

Tracy Anderson. I still love her original Mat workout, but I have gotten rid of all of the Cardio ones and just kept the toning ones.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 10:20 AM  
Dabbadooey

Yoga in general. I was so into it for 15 years including teaching for ten years. Now I have totally lost interest.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 10:45 AM  
sherry7899

Leslie Sansone. She was my main cardio for a long time . The workouts started bugging my lower back and hip flexors and her talking started to drive me up the wall. I credit her for starting me on regular exercise, so I do have a soft spot for her.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 10:54 AM  
donnamp

I can't really think of anything I came to hate, but there are things that just don't appeal to me as much.

For instance, I used to absolutely adore Yoga w/ Adriene - I have since gone back to try her practices and programs again, but I just don't feel the love I once felt. I don't know if she changed or I changed!

Turbo Jam is another - I loved it when it came out but now I find it and Chalene annoying - like the popular girl in school who wouldn't give me the time of day!

Those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 11:02 AM  
sherry7899

Donna, I cannot do Yoga with Adriene anymore. I need less chatty yoga instructors, and sometimes it seems like she is making up the practice as she goes. I also cannot do anything with Chalene again. Now I find her really annoying! Plus, after doing Body Combat, turbo jam and turbo fire feel less than safe to me. The form is off and it bugs me.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 11:33 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

About the Firm, I still regard Anna's work and concept highly, but I've found I like straightforward linear weight workouts better, mainly because it's easier to gauge my progress in those types of workouts. The day may come when I dislike weight workouts, but it hasn't happened yet.

Tags
changing workout tastes