Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-21, 11:18 AM  
Malinda

Oh my goodness, I am so far behind on our check-in! It’s been a busy few weeks.

Jules - I’m glad your first week of school is behind you, and that it went well! I also hope your knee stops acting up. How was the vanilla custard? That sounds delicious -- actually, everything you said you made sounds delicious! What time is lunch???

Linda - I’m glad you are back to hiking again and that your calf has improved. And going back to the bulging disc -- you mentioned your back went out after a day of vacuuming -- vacuuming irritates my back SO MUCH if I don’t switch off arms every so often - same thing with sweeping. And I’m weird, I love to do both. My Roomba is an awesome helper, though!

Kate - I’m so glad your son got through his first few days of chemo without incident. I hope that continues to be the case. I’ve never tried any Dove workouts.

Kim - How is that back/hip doing? I hope you are continuing to see improvement with PT.

I finished up my second round of #MBF and started #MBFA on Tuesday. I’m lifting a lot heavier this time around, and am really feeling it!

Our dishwasher is still broken -- we have tried three different repair people, and none of them have shown up. Our contractor is scheduled to do some work at our house over the next few weeks, so he is going to see if he can fix it. I know the appliance repair people are busy, but if they would at least call to let us know they won’t be here, it would be nice. I guess they don’t need our business!

A friend from high school that I have stayed in touch with called last weekend to tell us that her husband died of COVID. She is a pharmacist and got vaccinated at the beginning of this year, but he refused. They both got COVID in mid-August; she recovered, he did not. I am so sad for her and their kids (21 year old son and 18 year old daughter - her birthday was just a few days after he died).

Challenging times in the world -- I’m so grateful for my health and ability to work out; it truly keeps me sane.

Keep on keepin’ on, Chicks!