Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-22, 07:39 AM  
SandyO

Yay for winter holiday, Helen.

Vannie, I hope you get better answers from the second opinion. Good job staying on the running.

buff, 20 of 30 FUEL workouts complete! The FUEL full body and cardio days should suit you for getting ready for Cathe.
Old 07-02-22, 09:09 AM  
buffmama

Vannie - Pumpkin pancakes - yum!
Helen - 14K - I would be cranky throughout that for sure regardless of the temps.
Sandy - I wimped out and did a Daniel FB today. I just couldn't face the leg work in Fuel that was also on my playlist. To be fair my pilates had lots of leg work today and the other day.

I'm thinking about Coffeyfit Raw Slim Sculpt 2 on YouTube for tomorrow. Buffboy and I have a 4 miler on the 4th and he wants to do a 10K trail run in August - it's a hard one but I'm telling myself if I don't do it when I can, I won't be able to when I want to. I plan on being in the back chillin' though - it's 10K regardless. I will definitely need another race. in-between.
Old 07-03-22, 03:22 PM  
Vantreesta

After blowing off the first two days of the month I kicked my own butt into gear and actually worked out on a Sunday! Another long string of short ones (pre and post run stuff take just as long whether I run one mile or four!): PT exercises, glutes with Caroline Jordan, feet with Jill Miller, lower legs with Caroline, 1.09 mi run, piriformis and hips with Helen Clare and my usual Yoga for Runners post-run practice with Matt Giordano. I need to do tendonitis exercises and PT stretches later.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
perfect flow