Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-27-21, 10:49 PM  
Leonana

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! We had a nice dinner with our dd. Watched Home Alone and the Great British Baking Show afterwards.

We went out of town last weekend, and then my workouts were nonexistent the rest of the week. I finally did one today, a cardio and ab workout by Fitness with PJ, called Osteoporosis Friendly Cardio + Abs.

Katie your dogs sound like they have an amazing life on the ranch.
Old 11-29-21, 11:28 AM  
Catahoula Cate

Sherry, I love Home Alone! The Great British Baking Show sounds like fun! I've never heard of it. I'll have to check and see if we get it. The dogs do have an amazing time on the ranch. They pretty much created a path around a big choke cherry bush as part of their race track. Scout was a pretty labor intensive puppy moreso than what I remember of our other dogs. I wouldn't say he's mature now....I'm not sure if he'll ever be truly mature...lol. He's improved with a lot of things though and is really good natured and goofy .

So my biggest improvements for this month is 1. not gaining weight in spite of all the extra's during Thanksgiving. and 2. getting the piriformis to behave in my right glute and improving glute function. So much better and much less pain!

Quit sitting!! Joints and muscles love motion!

Do The Next Thing!
Catahoula Cate is offline   Reply With Quote