Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-19-21, 12:57 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Cathe’s Halloween Roadtrip!

I received the email from Cathe about her upcoming Halloween roadtrip. It sounds like so much fun! I want to go, but with the virus still out there, I am hesitant.

Is anyone thinking about going?

Here is some of Cathe’s email:
About Our 2021 Annual Glassboro Road Trip
Calling all Cathletes! Yes, it’s official, the 2021 Glassboro Cathe Road Trip will be held October 29th through 31st. Get ready to get sweaty live with Cathe for several intense classes, pose for pictures on Cathe’s filming set, meet cast members, and of course create memories and make friendships that will last a lifetime. Mark your calendars for an event you surely won’t want to miss! Just click on the Buy Tickets button that will appear at the top of this page starting Wednesday, July 21st at 1pm EST.

Space is limited to the first 105 people to join! The cost of the Glassboro Road Trip is $357. A $159 non-refundable deposit (sorry no exceptions) is due at sign up. The balance of $198 is due on October 1 and will automatically be charged to your credit card. After October 1st all sales are final and the second payment is also non-refundable.

There are absolutely no exceptions to our refund policy. We strongly suggest that if you feel there is even a slightest chance of you cancelling your road trip reservation you should take out trip insurance on a site like http://www.insuremytrip.com. This site offers two different types of insurance that will cover you if you need to cancel your trip: Trip Cancellation and Cancel for Any Reason. You can learn more about these two different insurance plans at http://bit.ly/1Bzncsi. Cathe Dot Com is not responsible or liable for your transportation, hotel and other expenses.

What's Included
Your registration fee includes four delicious meals, 6 high energy classes with Cathe, and activities such as a Mocktail Mingle Halloween party, a cast meet and greet, a Q&A, plus plenty of chatting/picture time with Cathe and all of your Cathlete buds!

*You will be responsible for hotel accommodations (see hotel info below) as well as transportation to Glassboro and from the airport to the hotel. We will provide bus transportation to and from the Glassboro Rowan University Marriott Hotel and Four Seasons Fitness Facility during the roadtrip.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-21, 01:32 PM  
rhbrand

Oh I wish I could go. But daughter will be coming off maternity leave about then and I'll be back babysitting not 1,but 2 little ones.

I want so bad to do a Cathe road trip. Maybe someday
Old 07-19-21, 05:10 PM  
gigi

I think a Cathe road trip would be a blast. A Halloween road trip even better! BUT, if I'm spending money like that it's going to be toward a vacation.
Old 07-20-21, 07:28 AM  
buffmama

This caught my eye but the absolutely no refunds no exceptions had me thinking Cathe would get my $ and I'd end up with nothing. As we get closer I will reassess if the option remains. Working out with Cathe in person is definitely on my bucket list. When I saw the post I was hoping for some VF excitement so thanks for posting Abbe.
Old 07-20-21, 02:46 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
This caught my eye but the absolutely no refunds no exceptions had me thinking Cathe would get my $ and I'd end up with nothing. As we get closer I will reassess if the option remains. Working out with Cathe in person is definitely on my bucket list. When I saw the post I was hoping for some VF excitement so thanks for posting Abbe.
Hi Buffmama! Whenever I have signed up for the Cathe trip, I have purchased travel insurance, just in case something happened and I couldn't go. I hope you will be able to go on a road trip some day, because I know you would have a blast.

Since the pandemic started, I've been wearing my Cathe road trip tee shirts all the time---they are really comfortable, and they make me remember the good times I had on the trips. If you can't go on a road trip, I recommend buying any of Cathe's tee shirts online, because they are so soft and comfortable.

The first Cathe road trip I went on was a Halloween trip (back in 2002). I still remember Cathe's son crawling on the gym floor in his bumblebee costume.

If it wasn't for the pandemic, I'd be there in a flash.
Old 07-20-21, 02:48 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Oh I wish I could go. But daughter will be coming off maternity leave about then and I'll be back babysitting not 1,but 2 little ones.

I want so bad to do a Cathe road trip. Maybe someday
Congrats on the new grandchild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I think a Cathe road trip would be a blast. A Halloween road trip even better! BUT, if I'm spending money like that it's going to be toward a vacation.
Angela, the Cathe road trips have been among my favorite vacations!
Old 07-20-21, 05:20 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Didn't we go on Halloween once, Abbe?
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 05:34 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
Congrats on the new grandchild!

Angela, the Cathe road trips have been among my favorite vacations!
Good to know!!!!
Old 07-20-21, 07:19 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Working out with Cathe in person is definitely on my bucket list.
A Cathe road trip is on my bucket list too, and I need to do it before she retires (I know she is in phenomenal shape, but she did turn 57 today, and I assume she will want retire from the pressures of running a business at some future date). I always wanted to do one of Charlene Prickett's adventure trips and I missed the boat on that one. They sounded like so much fun.

Still, I don't think this is the year to be traveling internationally. I am not even sure if I would be allowed to cross the border from Canada, or what the quarantine restrictions would be. Still, it sounds like fun!

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 07:36 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I would love to go, but because of previous illness, I don't think I'd be up to doing her studio workouts based on what I see on You Tube.

Tags
cathe, cathe road trip, cathe roadtrip, cathe virtual roadtrip, coronavirus, covid-19