Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-21, 05:03 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Wow! So glad you are so concerned about others in your community!
Agree!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 06-22-21, 05:04 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Good for you! Florida is back to normal. However, I wish people would stop starting these types of threads and getting everyone upset. It does nothing but turn people against one another.

This forum should be supportive of other members in their exercise endeavors. People wonder why people leave this forum when they create a hostile atmosphere.

Your vaccination status is ABSOLUTELY nobody's business. We have medical privacy laws. So many people are dying or becoming permanently disabled from getting the vaccinated. It's insane. The vaccines were never fully approved by the FDA.
It is actually quite a low percentage. And, adverse events happen with almost all vaccines and medications. This thread has been rational. If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask then don't, but others do want to wear them and it is not a personal attck on you.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

It is also smart (and even recommended) that people with suppressed immune systems wear them during flu season. This isn't new, a family member who had had brain cancer was told to wear them before covid was even a thing.
Old 06-22-21, 05:34 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post

It is also smart (and even recommended) that people with suppressed immune systems wear them during flu season. This isn't new, a family member who had had brain cancer was told to wear them before covid was even a thing.
I don't have a suppressed immune system, but my husband does due to medication. He has psoriatic arthritis (where his immune system attacks his joints and skin) and takes a shot weekly that lowers his immune system so it quits attacking his body. We are both vaccinated, but I don't want to take the chance of catching Covid (which can happen- I have heard of break through infections) and then passing it on to my husband.

And I will most definitely wear a mask during flu season!
Old 06-22-21, 05:48 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Still masking, many stores in my neighborhood require them and I still need them for the subway, Uber rides, the library...and my polling place this morning. I keep two masks in my purse at all times in case a strap breaks.
Old 06-22-21, 06:10 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Wow! So glad you are so concerned about others in your community!
What does moonbeams comment have anything to do with caring about other people? It is NONE of anyone's beeswax what my vax status is...We don't live in Nazi Germany.
Old 06-22-21, 06:15 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
It is actually quite a low percentage. And, adverse events happen with almost all vaccines and medications. This thread has been rational. If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask then don't, but others do want to wear them and it is not a personal attck on you.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

your first mistake is believing anything that the CDC is telling you because they have been caught lying...

And these masks do NOT protect against the virus. The virus is way smaller then the holes in the mask. There was a study out that said this AND it was showing all the bacteria on these masks worn by kids at school for 5 hours, it had meningitis, among other things on the masks...so no thank you..

And I will tell you this. NO kid of mine would ever get this vax. It may be a small amount of deaths to you but lets see how you feel about it when your kid dies from the vax. A 13 year old just died with fluid around his heart. Others are in the hospital. They say this vax has MORE problems with it then any other vax in history.
Closed Thread

Tags
coronavirus, covid restrictions, covid-19, masks