Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-01-16, 09:06 AM  
NorthernStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathym View Post
I am hoping there are as many options on these as the ICE series. Even though it was intermediate there were more advanced options and a bit of weight work. (Muscle meltdown and blizzard blast) I loved the options.
Same here! I love all the options with ICE an would love to see those again. I will likely be ordering this. The workouts all seem to be in the same vein as the Cathe Live workouts that I've been enjoying so much. I hope they're not too advanced, I've really been liking a more intermediate approach.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 10:01 AM  
dianestjohn

I'm passing on these as they sound very advanced; I am in love with the ICE series and will continue with the many premix ICE options until Cathe returns to her senses and makes ICE Series 2
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 10:59 AM  
schoolgirl-01

i'm on the fence about preordering. the only dvd i know for sure that i want is PHA.

the others i'm torn over. i guess i'll leave it up to you guys to tip me one way or the other
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 11:50 AM  
cooldham

I didn't preorder ICE (it was an accident!) and had to pay the full amount. I won't make that mistake again, especially at only $10 a DVD...even if I only do each workout once to try it, that's cheaper than paying for a drop-in class somewhere. And ICE is an awesome series.
Old 08-01-16, 12:48 PM  
mrsyancy

I'm in
Old 08-01-16, 01:05 PM  
bzbnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Thanks for all that info, sounds good! I wonder why there is no a Lower Body workout.
Ah, I bet she'll put some nice LB premixes on a few of the DVDs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Personally speaking I've learned to not second guess Cathe. 99% of what I get, I love.
Me too!

I whined to my husband about not deserving to buy anymore Cathe dvds because of my poor year-long workout activity. He told me to get them. "I insist", he said with a hug. Um ... well ... ok! I'll get them.
bzbnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 01:44 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post
I don't know why she didn't put a lower body workout in the mix, but there are 15 really awesome lower body workouts on Cathe Live if you're itching for a new Cathe leg workout I'm a little surprised she doesn't have one in this new batch since she's been doing so many lower body live workouts lately--four 50+minute workouts posted in the past four months.
Oh, I wish I could do streaming, I love her Lower Body stuff! Wish she included a LB DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzbnmom View Post
Ah, I bet she'll put some nice LB premixes on a few of the DVDs though.
I was thinking the same, but still, a series without LB look incomplete to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzbnmom View Post
I whined to my husband about not deserving to buy anymore Cathe dvds because of my poor year-long workout activity. He told me to get them. "I insist", he said with a hug. Um ... well ... ok! I'll get them.
Awww, your DH is a sweetie.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 01:46 PM  
Aunt Famous

She is a brilliant businesswoman.

Yes, I am in on the pre-order.

That is all.

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 02:20 PM  
Daphne M

Wow, that's a great price!

I love the sound of PHA Training. Giant Sets and Cardio Slam. Jury is out on whether I'd use the others. Even though the boot camp workout is probably great, I'm getting tired of doing minute after minute of 1-minute drills. Seems as if every workout is structured that way in recent years.

So I am going to *try* to resist the pre-sale and instead buy individual DVDs when they're offered, even though they'll be higher priced.

For one thing, despite the great savings, I find I get more use out of DVDs when they're individually boxed rather than in a set. I already have so many workouts that I forget what I have inside my box sets. (Ashamed to admit this, but it's true.)
Breast Cancer Survivor
Sneaking up on the next event
Daphne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-16, 03:26 PM  
TinaS

I'm in on the pre-order! I just wish there were more! I'm hoping to get a spin bike in the near future, so I'll pick up the bundle with the cycle workout!

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, peripheral heart action, strong and sweaty