Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-16, 02:23 PM  
muffins135

Blissology by Eoin Finn fans...

I would like to purchase this set as it has longer and shorter practices plus daily meditation...I'm not sure if I should buy the dvd's or streaming from VIMEO. Any suggestions? Thoughts?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 06:11 PM  
Mickey12

I think it depends on what format you prefer. I will always chose DVDs over streaming, but that's just my preference. Definitely purchase it though; it's a great set.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 06:23 PM  
bubbles76

I love the dvds. If Vimeo decides to go under, well, you're done. At least with Blissology being on dvd, you can backup to your hard drive, possibly back up to another blank dvd, put it on the cloud, put it on a thumb drive or two, and put it on an external drive.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 06:36 PM  
Lulu Belle

I don't care what format you get them in - just buy them! I love this set and I love Eoin.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 07:12 PM  
muffins135

Thanks Ladies. DVD it is
My gut was telling me that but I was interested in other opinions.
Should I also pick up Power Yoga for Happiness One...its available on his website
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 08:11 PM  
bubbles76

Yes
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 08:17 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

PYFH1 is nice (all his practices are ), but it does flow faster than his later offerings. Do you have Pursuit of Happy Hips? It's a nice one too.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-16, 08:18 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
Should I also pick up Power Yoga for Happiness One...its available on his website
YES!!! I that one!
Old 06-08-16, 09:21 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
PYFH1 is nice (all his practices are ), but it does flow faster than his later offerings. Do you have Pursuit of Happy Hips? It's a nice one too.
Ooooo....... Some of his newer stuff is slower? I'd be very interested in that. I love his stuff, but like things at a slower pace lately

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-16, 11:32 AM  
Eibhinn

I really like his Yoga Pure and Simple for a slower-paced and doable practice. I particularly like the breath track, which I find very relaxing, and helpful for breathing in a really consistent and mindful way. If I recall correctly, he did the practice to a metronome so the breathing would be consistent, and also so it wouldn't end up rushed. My one complaint about it is that it includes revolved triangle which seems pretty advanced for an otherwise fairly beginner level practice. But I just hold off on the pose and all is well.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote