Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-07-15, 11:14 AM  
twinkletoes

Cathe's ICE - individual DVDs

Sorry if I missed a previous thread if there was one, but you can preorder Cathe's new DVDs individually now.

Individual DVDs

Please delete if there was another thread somewhere about this.
Old 07-07-15, 12:03 PM  
alisoncooks

Oooh, I'm tempted. The lower body mat workout is calling me...as is the upper body one....
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 12:07 PM  
muddjeansgal

Thinking this is the way to go. thanks for posting.
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 12:18 PM  
PhyllisG

I agree....the mat and upper body one. But I think I will wait for clips and somewhere down the line you will be able able to get it at the presale price or thru a trade. The thing with Cathe is these will probably not be out until the last day of fall. It will be a long wait.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 02:14 PM  
Bubbeez

This is the push I needed. Ordered the only 2 I'm interested in: the mat workout and the upper body. I'll wait on the others until I see clips of how difficult they are.

Instead of a 2nd lower body workout, I wish she would have done a new step or stretch dvd. I would have been all over that...
Bubbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 02:17 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I agree....the mat and upper body one. But I think I will wait for clips and somewhere down the line you will be able able to get it at the presale price or thru a trade. The thing with Cathe is these will probably not be out until the last day of fall. It will be a long wait.
I'm with ya. Clips will tell me whether or not these are actually do-able.
(And I am *terrible* at waiting, so I don't need to preorder!)
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 02:25 PM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

It seems so crazy to spend $34 for two DVDs, when double that would get you the other five, which you can sell off if you don't like them. Part of me is thinking I should just wait until they come out and then join On Demand for a month to try them out.

For those who have On Demand now, has she been testing for this series with those classes?

Donna
Old 07-07-15, 04:58 PM  
wendy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHKWriter View Post
It seems so crazy to spend $34 for two DVDs, when double that would get you the other five, which you can sell off if you don't like them. Part of me is thinking I should just wait until they come out and then join On Demand for a month to try them out.

For those who have On Demand now, has she been testing for this series with those classes?

Donna
I don't think she's testing them with the Thursday live class. Recent titles are Totally Toned legs, Peripheral Heart Action Training, 80s Style Cardio, and Supercuts with Cardio Blasts.
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 05:52 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHKWriter View Post

Donna
This is the first preorder that I have ever skipped, besides STS. I am sick of accumulating DVDS and not reaching for them. I pay $9.99 for her live workouts and will try On Demand when these workouts come out.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-15, 06:42 PM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
This is the first preorder that I have ever skipped, besides STS. I am sick of accumulating DVDS and not reaching for them. I pay $9.99 for her live workouts and will try On Demand when these workouts come out.
I think that's going to be my plan. Once I resubscribe to Live, the workouts I have will be enough.

Tags
cathe friedrich, cathe ice, ice series