Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-18, 07:07 PM  
wendug

Jenny Ford and Kathy Smith TOGETHER in weight workout

Here's the email I received from Jenny Ford about her workout with Kathy Smith.

Dreams Really Do Come True-
Kathy Smith! What a dream! It's been such a busy summer for us. I'm so very excited about all the workout programs and projects we're working on for you at the moment. One of the highlights of my summer was filming a weight workout with Kathy Smith at the KSL Studio's, which is the local affiliate station for NBC where I live. By the way you can do never-before-released workouts with me on the KSL TV app. Let me know if you have questions.

I've been working out with Kathy Smith at home since I was 17. She helped me gain endurance, strength and confidence after my first 3 baby boys were born. Never in a million years did I think I would get this opportunity. Can you say, "STAR STRUCK!" She is an amazing, bright, insightful, knowledgable, beautiful person! Can't say enough good about her. The workout is in editing now. I'll let you know when it's ready.

The other night, one of those magical summer nights, my boys had a few friends over and we all played "7 on the line". It's an elimination basketball game where you shoot free throws from the foul line. My husband joined in as well. Many of the neighborhood boys sized me up and rolled their eyes. Well, I won. Eliminated all of them. It felt good. I still got it! This is what I love about exercise. In those unexpected moments, you're ready. It just makes life better.

One of my participants, Carol, from Canada shared this: “Thank you sincerely for Step Across America. One of my happiest days ever was stepping with my 16 yo. daughter for the first time this week. Made possible by your beginner step workouts!” Made my heart so happy! Thanks for sharing Carol. I'd love to hear your experiences anytime too! Don't be shy!

Thank you all for your love and support with my products and workouts. March Across America, Step Across America, Coast to Coast and Learn to Step. They are indeed changing lives.

Please, if you have any questions or feedback let me know. We are always looking to improve. If you do purchase anything off my Freedom.Fit store front, don't forget to use the code SUMMER2018 to get 20% off your purchase.

~Jenny Ford
Old 07-20-18, 07:34 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Yeah, I got that email. It sounds like a dream come true for her.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-18, 07:36 AM  
donnamp

I saw that too and I am so happy for her! Jenny is one of my go-to You Tube instructors.

has anyone tried her workouts on KSL TV?

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jenny ford, kathy smith, slower step workouts