Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-16, 03:09 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
I decided I didn't want to wait for the weekend to try Lisa's workouts. I did the free Pilates for Runners (33-minutes) followed by and the free Firming Burning Ankle Weight workout (22-minutes). I am going to try the core one after my run tomorrow. I didn't have any problems with freezing and the workouts. The weight workout was very challenging for me. I like Lisa a lot. I will definitely be signing up for her streaming. I have a torn rotator cuff that needs surgery but have to wait until my DH gets his knee replacement done (in November) before I have my surgery.

Lisa's program is something I have to look forward to now because I've been down in the dumps thinking about our surgeries and recoveries. So thanks again Cherimac for mentioning this.
Yay!! I am so happy to hear this.
Old 10-13-16, 03:09 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetblonde View Post
Lisa is a genius! I also find they are the perfect balance of form and burn. I just did the new ski circuit class today and it was super challenging. I am travelling for work a lot this autumn and these are ideal hotel room workouts-- targeted, various lengths, mostly no equipment.

Doing a rotation of Lisa, dance and Tracey Mallett right now and feel fantastic.
Yes, I agree she is a genius!
Old 10-13-16, 04:59 PM  
rheash92

Is there a lot of traditional floor work in her workouts?
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-16, 05:18 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Is there a lot of traditional floor work in her workouts?
Yes!
Old 10-14-16, 05:49 AM  
Breezy Trousers

I signed up for the 10-day trial so I can figure out if pilates and I are a good fit and whether streaming works for me. I already know I like Lisa.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-16, 07:38 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
I signed up for the 10-day trial so I can figure out if pilates and I are a good fit and whether streaming works for me. I already know I like Lisa.
I love those free trials. That's exactly what I did.
Old 10-14-16, 07:45 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I have a question about streaming to my tv. I don't have an hdmi port on my laptop so my DS told me I can't connect to the tv. I do have a smart tv though. Is it possible to stream that way? I have absolutely no clue how to go about this, another big reason I don't stream .
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-16, 08:11 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I have a question about streaming to my tv. I don't have an hdmi port on my laptop so my DS told me I can't connect to the tv. I do have a smart tv though. Is it possible to stream that way? I have absolutely no clue how to go about this, another big reason I don't stream .
I have a Smart TV but can't stream. My only option is to get an Apple TV box. I have heard that some TVs have the ability to access websites to stream from them, but mine only works with apps like YouTube, Amazon Prime, etc. Other people might help more.

I have an iPad and stream on it. I like it because I can move it around to see the screen as I work out.
Old 10-14-16, 08:13 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks, Cheri. I'm thinking I can only stream from certain apps too. I'll have to investigate more. So you don't have a problem working out to the small ipad screen?
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-16, 08:26 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Thanks Cheri for posting this!
I am currently into my year subscription with SBF, but I am going to give this a try when I am finished! I have already looked at her website, and it looks like she has a lot to offer!
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
esther gokhale, pilates by lisa, pilates pilates streaming