Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-29-16, 11:03 AM  
Lulu Belle

I purchased both Quiet Mind and Joy Body. So far I really like the Quiet Mind set. I have only tried the meditation (15 minutes) and Daily Dose of Bliss (30 min) and really like both of them. I think the meditation is fantastic, and I have been able to view them on my computer, iphone and if you have an AppleTV, on television. I thought I was going to be bothered by the simple set, but I really like Eoin, so I was more interested in the poses and what he was saying instead of what the background was like.

Quit Mind moves slower while holding poses longer and Joy Body has a lot of fluid movement.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-16, 04:27 PM  
Mickey12

I purchased Quiet Mind but have only done the 30 minute practice so far. It is mostly nice stretches. I am happy with the purchase but really wish these were on DVD.
Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-16, 06:03 PM  
lorajc

I love Soon....but just how meditative is the one set? Just slower than is Barbour of heck speed or literally so?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-16, 01:55 PM  
rheash92

I'm really interested in this. Please post more reviews if you do them. Does someone know how the workouts in joy body are meaning are they really advanced? I only like beginner yoga practices. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-16, 07:48 AM  
starbelly

I saw in the Bargain Forum that Cody programs are 30% off until the end of June. Using the code HOT30, I got Quiet Mind for $27.99!
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-16, 08:11 AM  
laurajhawk

I bought the Eoin bundle (two sets) for $41.99. I knew I'd get these eventually, and this is a good sale.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-16, 10:00 AM  
mtngoat

I bought the Eoin Finn bundle as well. What a great deal - thanks for posting!

(I hesitated because of the lack of music (Moby's sharing of his ambient music fixed that) and because of the lack of background class. I like Eoin and have been consistently doing yoga lately, so I bit! I know that I said earlier I wouldn't... )

Nice that they give you access to a variety of other instructors/workout styles.

I know that they're trying to sell more packages, but I'm happy!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-16, 11:25 AM  
laurajhawk

Great idea to use Moby's music with this! I'll try it. Yes, I was pleased with the "trial pack" of other workouts that showed up on my account, too.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-16, 11:37 AM  
Lulu Belle

I just did Eoin's Ecstatic Backbends from Joy Body this morning. It's a great 46 minute practice!
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote