Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-16, 08:47 PM  
lorajc

Anyone Doing KB KB Dasha's New Chalenge?

I just got the email for the Spring Challenge and Yay...it includes the Strength series....latest DL series!! I'm psyched!! Anyone else joining?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 09:10 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I haven't received it yet; it does sound good. I don't think I can do KBKB every day; my left shoulder sometimes hurts. It may be from doing all those swings.
~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 09:35 AM  
jenn38

I signed up. Not sure if I will do it but I like receiving the emails for when I'm ready to.
Old 05-05-16, 12:42 PM  
RoccoLuv

I just signed up. I'm leaving the country next week, so I won't start until I get back. I already own the original Scorcher & The Body series. Now tempted to get Scorcher 2.0 & 7 Day Lean. (& I've yet to even do one workout from The Body series even though I've had it since it first came out)

I need something to motivate me. I've been in a rut so far this year. No motivation to be consistent with workouts. I hope this challenge does the trick.
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 02:20 PM  
lorajc

Oh...Body series is my fave!!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 04:47 PM  
RoccoLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Oh...Body series is my fave!!!

Good to know! Thanks!
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
Old 05-05-16, 05:34 PM  
Lulu Belle

I signed up for it! I have never done any of her challenges, so I'm excited to see what it's all about.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-16, 01:27 AM  
RoccoLuv

Aaaaaaaaand now I have all 4 of the sets. The code 'strength' still worked to get 20% off. That was enough to push me over the edge to buy. I hope to start the challenge on the 14th!

Yay!
Old 05-07-16, 01:44 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoLuv View Post
Aaaaaaaaand now I have all 4 of the sets. The code 'strength' still worked to get 20% off. That was enough to push me over the edge to buy. I hope to start the challenge on the 14th!

Yay!
I hope you'll enjoy them all! Have fun!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-16, 06:05 AM  
RoccoLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I hope you'll enjoy them all! Have fun!
Thanks!