Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-16, 03:04 PM  
lorajc

Tracy Anderson's Beginner Dance Cardio DVDS?

Hi,

First off, is there only one? I have one that says beginner and then I have the express one that is a bit more beginnerish. I have dance background (childhood) but her dance is all over the place for me....so I am loving these!! ALso, I'm injured and these are lower impact....well, the EXPress has a bit of impact but I can modify......anyone else lovin' these? and is there a Beginner one I'm missing?

I'm starting a TA rotation and just wanted to know....thanks in advance. Also.....is there a check-in that would welcome a beginner?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-16, 05:12 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

hi - we have a TA checkin and welcome anyone - also there is a beginner dvd with 4 15 workouts on it. I like these when I'm time crunched.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 08:13 AM  
Lulu Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post

I'm starting a TA rotation and just wanted to know....thanks in advance. Also.....is there a check-in that would welcome a beginner?
I noticed that you are playing around with some of the same things I have been doing lately: yoga, kettlebells and Tracy Anderson. If you join a check-in I might try too - although I am lousy at keeping up with check-ins!
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 10:20 AM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
I noticed that you are playing around with some of the same things I have been doing lately: yoga, kettlebells and Tracy Anderson. If you join a check-in I might try too - although I am lousy at keeping up with check-ins!
Hi Girls! We have a check-in called The Tracy Anderson Check-In. Everyone is welcome at any stage of TA/any TA workouts and we all seem to mix in other stuff too! Just check-in when you can. We all have times when life gets too busy.

I love the newest beginner cardio eventmom mentioned too!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracy anderson beginners