Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-16, 09:09 PM  
Lorelai

There's a lot of great stuff on sale! I ordered Natalie Spadaccino's Joyful Movement Cardio & Sculpt quick before I could talk myself out of it... it's my month to splurge, I guess! I love that you can still use the 10off coupon code. Sale price plus coupon code equaled $19.76 total... and free shipping. Pretty hard to beat that price.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-16, 09:33 PM  
Footballnut

Yep. I caved too. I have been salivating over the Kettlebell Kickboxing 7 Day Lean set for a while now. Wasn't interested in going the Groupon route.
Old 03-26-16, 10:16 PM  
TinaT

I picked up a few more to help get a bit closer in completing my FIRM collection. Sale price, coupon code, and gift card balance = 6 dvds for $20.00 out of my pocket!
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 06:45 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I ended up ordering some KCM's, Body Shop, Total Body Kickbox and Strength & Stamina. I was looking at a couple Aimee Nicotera DVDs but found those at Amazon used for a couple dollars plus shipping so I bought those there. Those are kind of a gamble for me so if I don't jive with them I am only out a few bucks.

I was going to hold off on the KCMs until her next New Year's Sale, oh well.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 07:35 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Thanks!

What are you all going to buy?
I don't jump on sales too often. But I am looking at older ones I may have missed out on, and before everything goes to streaming and downloads. I bought Toby Massenburg's After Burn and Gin Miller's Simply Intervals. Nothing else interests me right now. KCM's AC 2 is tempting, but my local library seems to be acquiring most of her dvds, so I will wait on that.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 08:09 AM  
Vantreesta

I have 9 or 10 VAs in my cart that I need to decide on. There's no question of want, just of should I! I'm interested in the Liquid Asana and Ultimatum sets too.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 09:25 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
Yep. I caved too. I have been salivating over the Kettlebell Kickboxing 7 Day Lean set for a while now. Wasn't interested in going the Groupon route.
How much was it going through Mary?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 09:56 AM  
PhyllisG

Ordered Lisa Corsello Burn Pilates. A fellow VFer loaned it to me to try and I loved it. Also TangoFlex. Kind of hesitated on that but liked the stretches, watched the clip over and over and finally caved. Don't really mind the DVDr.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 10:59 AM  
Lulu Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
How much was it going through Mary?
$44.99 with the 10off discount added to it.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 11:11 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
Ordered Lisa Corsello Burn Pilates. A fellow VFer loaned it to me to try and I loved it. Also TangoFlex. Kind of hesitated on that but liked the stretches, watched the clip over and over and finally caved. Don't really mind the DVDr.
After reading about Lisa Corsello's Burn in the Pilates thread I had it on my wish list. When I saw it on sale this morning I decided to grab it. I also ordered two more from my wish list--Michele Olson's Perfect Legs Glutes and Abs and Cathe's ICE Lower Body Chisel. (Well I actually messed up and ordered ICE Low Impact Sweat but I emailed Mary to see if she could change it.)

I really should be picking up my house and preparing Easter Dinner (guests arrive in two hours) but instead I'm ordering workouts. I'm hopeless.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote