Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-12, 01:43 PM  
Cammie-Cam

Just want to say to everyone here that we're all a work in progress and I hope no one is beating themselves up for not doing what they think they should have been doing. (Easier said than done, I know!) That being said, the year is half over, but there are still more than 6 months to go, which means there is always a chance to start again.

I started the year out really well, but have been inconsistent with my workouts and eating since March when things got buy with school and work. I have no love for anything right now, including workouts... so I'm just faking it till I make it. And it's ok for me.. for now. It's what I need to do. But there are still many more months to go before the year is out and I'm hoping that something will click and get me back into a more consistent fitness routine and start eating better. I think of it like this... it could be better, but it could DEFINITELY be worse.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-12, 03:05 PM  
rose181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie-Cam View Post
Just want to say to everyone here that we're all a work in progress and I hope no one is beating themselves up for not doing what they think they should have been doing. (Easier said than done, I know!) That being said, the year is half over, but there are still more than 6 months to go, which means there is always a chance to start again.

I started the year out really well, but have been inconsistent with my workouts and eating since March when things got buy with school and work. I have no love for anything right now, including workouts... so I'm just faking it till I make it. And it's ok for me.. for now. It's what I need to do. But there are still many more months to go before the year is out and I'm hoping that something will click and get me back into a more consistent fitness routine and start eating better. I think of it like this... it could be better, but it could DEFINITELY be worse.

Great Attitude!! I so agree!
rose181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-12, 03:27 PM  
anne

I was doing pretty good for the first few months of the year--maintaining the weight I had lost last year and much better flexibility--but lately have regained about 8 pounds, my hip hurts again when I stand up after sitting for a while, and my back/shoulders are stiff again. I'm really unhappy about all this (especially the hip issue) but will keep exercising, will try new workouts or go back to some old ones, and will eat better in the second half of the year. Not good results so far.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-12, 08:37 PM  
buffmama

Increased flexibility and range of motion in some problem areas. Visible tricepts from pushups. Still working on my nemisis - targeting those glutes.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mold