Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-19-21, 06:39 PM  
T2B

AsSweet - Last week I was searching the forums for Si6 threads and ran across a Hammer & Chisel rotation that you created. Looks great, I printed it to use later. Did you ever do that rotation?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-21, 08:17 PM  
Cher

T2B, yes my eyes are fully healed. It’s so weird seeing without worrying about contacts or glasses. Sorry to hear your brother is still having issues from having Covid. That stinks.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-21, 10:39 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, I also printed it to use it later! Too many workouts, so little time... Maybe we could do it together at some point.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 06:42 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
T2B, yes my eyes are fully healed. It’s so weird seeing without worrying about contacts or glasses. Sorry to hear your brother is still having issues from having Covid. That stinks.
That’s awesome & amazing. Bet it feels wonderful. It stinks for my brother but at least he’s eating more healthy. He has lost a ton of weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
T2B, I also printed it to use it later! Too many workouts, so little time... Maybe we could do it together at some point.
I agree, too many, so little time. I’d like to try it this fall/winter. I remember not being crazy about the workouts that had Autumn in them so we shall see.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 07-20-21, 06:46 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Bex Congratulations on completing Epic!!! Caroline’s workouts are definitely tough. Have you tried Penny Barnshaw? I think you would like those too. After a little more than a week of Epic Heat I threw in the towel. I just don’t like how I feel beat up after those kinds of workouts but I would still do her total body ones now and then. Yvette’s streaming has a variety of intensity. I do think there’s some harder ones like the early YouTube ones but there’s also more moderate workouts too. I really appreciate the variety! I think I broke the intensity code. I can kind of guess which ones are harder/easier by the average age of Yvette’s participants.

TB2 I’m always tempted to jump into Slim Series. Then I do a couple and just can’t take it. I wish someone would remake them with good music and maybe no talking.

ASAS You’re really killing your workouts!!! I’m pretty sure that I have Killer Arms and Back unopened. I’ll have to give it a go.

AnMrsDe I hope you get that charger soon. I rarely use my laptop, only if I have too. It’s all iPad here.

Cher Yay to no glasses!!! That has to feel super liberating!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 08:22 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, sorry to hear about your brother issues (I missed your previous post), I hope he will get better soon, sending healing vibes his way and for AMD too. Fall/winter sounds about right to me, let's see if we can do it together, it'd be fun! Umm, what I bought? I got a nice t-shirt, and two cute tank tops, one in camo, and the other one in tie-dye, seems like it is back in style I saw a lot of stuff in tie-dye, the only one I found cute was the tank top I got, it also has a nice print in the front, love the color too. I also go two cute shorts with the matching top, a pack of workout socks, and two thermal leggings, they were so cheap for the quality, that I couldn't let them there, I think that's it.

Jane, thanks! I think it is a fun workout, she keeps it moving, so it has a good sweat factor.

I did a rotation a while back with the SS and Si6 wotkouts, I enjoyed the workouts, but my righ hip has never been the same since, I think it was Burn it up, the move are very repetitive and go fast, it is a shame, I actually liked the workouts I tried, my hip is not painful but it is less flexible than it used to, when lying I can't bring my knee to my chest as high as my other leg, it feels a bit uncomfortable, I just don't force it, but I don't know how to fix it either.

Cher, I agree with Jane and T2B! I am tired of wearing mine lol. Glad everything went well.

Waves to @ll!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 07-22-21, 07:44 AM  
T2B

AsSweet - Nice birthday haul. Cute shirts. I can commit to a month of H&C, for sure. I’d have to wait and see if I can/want to continue. I’m in for this fall/winter. You’re making me want Jillian’s Killer Body series. Glad you’re enjoying them. Now that I’ve done all of the Si6 workouts, I think BIU is my least favorite only because of the lack of variety from SIU & RIU, and it keeps going. SS has a little more variety. Anyway, Si6 was just what I needed to jump start my mojo.

AnMrsDe - where are you? How are you doing?

Jane - I found my SS notes so have decided on which workouts (Mix It Up,Tone It Up) I’ll do for the next week or so.. Definitely gotta choose music off. Other than terrible music and looking dated, the workouts are solid. I wish someone would create some great high rep workouts. Cathe should do it but not like Hi Reps either.. Great job with your workouts. How are you liking that pizza oven?

Chrys - are you on another trip? Are those wildfires near you? Hope all is well!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Old 07-22-21, 12:12 PM  
AnMrsDe

I got my new charger eons ago, but then discovered it was the battery in my laptop that needed replacing! So then DH had to find time to switch them out....ugh! So glad to have the thing back!!

Jane, that new Yvette class sounds like so much fun!!! Those 3-2-1 workouts can be very challenging...I'm sure Yvette's is/was!!! Not sure when I will be up for that. Hopefully soon!

T2B, Sorry about your brother's issues post Covid. That stinks.//I second that High Rep workouts wish!!!!! And, yes, not like Cathe's High Reps either. I need to scout around on YT for that I guess. Heather has some good ones...I haven't done hers for awhile. But it would be extra nice if it was put on DVD!

Thinking of Chrys too...bet she's got her garden looking mah-ve-lous!

ETA: Bex, I forgot to answer your Q re: Yvette. Like Jane mentioned, there are harder classes on YT for sure, but some of hers on her Yvette Fit site are pretty challenging as well. Then there are some that are more moderate - esp. the ones with no equipment. The classes where she just instructs with no backgrounders tend to be a little easier cardio-wise, IMHO, but YMMV. Jane, how do you determine if those classes are easier or harder? (I prefer to have the backgrounders present just like in Cathe Live to really offer that fun vibe and motivation for me). I'm sure you'd have no trouble and you can always modify! She's up to 126 classes on there, still at $69.99/year or $6.99/month so lots to check out! https://yvettefit.com/

Everyone is doing great with your workouts!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-21, 08:46 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, thanks! I am happy with my finds. The killer body workouts has been fun so far, let's see how it goes as the level increase! The only one I don't have is killer cardio. I am in too! And, I am glad you got your mojo back! Woohoo

Have a great weekend everyone, keep up the great wotkouts!

Old 07-27-21, 09:23 AM  
cdayley

I'm at the airport, heading home. My goal is not to worry about DS 24 hours a day. He's heading to his deployment destination.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts