Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-21, 11:01 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

UG, Watulans, I'm so under the gun with work and life, it's ridiculous! I've missed posting and apologize for my lack of it, but I've read every one of yours and cheered you all on! You are all so inspiring and awesome!! I've also kept to my workouts mostly except for a couple days this week due to Hairmax and then the unforeseen circumstance of our oven blowing up (not kidding) and the results of that.

I will say I did the upper and lower body circuit workouts from RWH this week and was shocked to realize they didn't do me in like when I did a RWH rotation last spring. I'm wondering if that was because I was doing strictly RWH workouts then and they just add up or if I'm just better able to handle those workouts now? I won't know until I attempt another rotation of RWH, I guess!! But I was thrilled to find I was having actual FUN and using heavier weights than Cathe and not totally dying, hah!!

Oh, and you all who did that Travis Purify practice MUST try Redefined with Lauren and Travis because it is SO CRAZY HARD, awesome, and hard!!! I am really enjoying my ID subscription!

ChelePA, I am thinking of you so much. How are you doing??

Keeping this kinda short, Watulans, as we have a lot to do here at Chez Lux. So since our oven is now a large paperweight, after chores today, we went appliance shopping and ended up replacing so much more than intended due to various sales, rebates, etc. ALL of what we replaced needed replacing, but oye, the $$....so I'm freaking out right now. Husband was also in the process of remodeling a part of the kitchen and so he needs to get it done ASAP before the first delivery is scheduled for next weekend, which means more work for both of us. ARG!

I will say I'm just thankful we can get any appliances sooner than I thought would be possible, given there's a shortage both from the pandemic and from all the new construction in our area. It's simply crazy. We'd heard so many horror stories from friends, so again, I'm just glad we won't be stuck too long without if all goes as planned, and that our weather is lovely which somehow makes a huge difference!

I hope to not be so MIA sooner rather than later, and STAY FIERCE, Watulans!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watulan check-in