Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-17, 03:40 PM  
poohpeggy

Thumbs up Karen Voight Energy Sprint

What a wonderful workout. I just love her cast, the music, the outfits. Her moves are different and turning her step keeps it fresh. I sure wish the camera man got the whole cast. I cant wait to do her Strong & Smooth workout later this week. If only Karen made more workouts like these!!
poohpeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 05:40 PM  
muggle

Wow! That IS an oldie. It's still valid though. I used my tape so much it finally broke! I got the DVD. The outfits are funny right? Also I don't recall anyone smiling. One of the background guys is in another workout of hers. Plus there's a woman who looks like Maryann from Gilligan's Island. Remember that show? Haha
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 09:20 PM  
marki64

This was one of my 1st home workouts, and one that provided a challenge. I also wore the tape out, Muggle. Then I discovered Cathe.

I always thought about replacing it, but I think it had it's place at one time in my life and I don't think I would be the same. Definitely a classic!
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 04:27 AM  
poohpeggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Wow! That IS an oldie. It's still valid though. I used my tape so much it finally broke! I got the DVD. The outfits are funny right? Also I don't recall anyone smiling. One of the background guys is in another workout of hers. Plus there's a woman who looks like Maryann from Gilligan's Island. Remember that show? Haha
I was trying to figure out where I saw her...your right! I cannot believe how many different style outfits there are. The dark guy in the back smiles. He also gets his groove on. It is precious. I think men stepping in a workout, makes it so much more interesting!
poohpeggy is offline   Reply With Quote