Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-12-09, 05:44 PM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

The first things that come to mind for mind-numbingly dull and repetative that came out after 2004 are Debbie Rocker and the Prevention walking workout with Chris Freytag.
Old 05-12-09, 06:16 PM  
SharonNYC
VF Supporter

Re: old threads: I love seeing them resurface, even if I'm sometimes fooled for a bit. It's great to see VF's many manifestations over the years. And really, this one is only 5 or so years old. I have books in my pending pile that have been there for longer than that.

I hate to see someone jumped on for reviving this -- the OP is right that sometimes people are taken to task for not searching in older threads for their answers.

I like it both ways: citing the older posts is great and reviving the threads is tremendously entertaining.
I'm what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street.

Leonard Cohen/Sharon Robinson "Boogie Street" 10 New Songs.

(I have a professional/personal relationship with an instructor who produces video and book material relevant to this site.)
SharonNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-09, 07:17 PM  
Janga

I don't see the problem regarding reviving an old thread, other than it takes up the time of anyone who doesn't like old threads and has little time for reading forums, but then if that were the case, it takes extra time to comment about it and continue participating in the thread that has then become a thread not about the original question but about old threads.

Who really cares, anyway?
Janga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-09, 05:33 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janga View Post
I don't see the problem regarding reviving an old thread, other than it takes up the time of anyone who doesn't like old threads and has little time for reading forums, but then if that were the case, it takes extra time to comment about it and continue participating in the thread that has then become a thread not about the original question but about old threads.

Who really cares, anyway?
Tee hee.

Tags
aquatics, boring cardio, mindless workouts, simple cardio