Originally Posted by frogribbit View Post
Ran across this new Youtuber today.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQ...1L7XpKw/videos
I just subscribed. Thank you!
Old 04-12-22, 10:05 AM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
Just discovered this channel yesterday - haven't actually done one of her walks yet but will in about an hour - looks really good - no talking - she has lots of walks - Yanafit ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxodyyS9mA

I did her 6000 step walk this morning (she's wearing all yellow). I should have done it before I recommended. It was very fast right from the start -most of it was too fast for me. I didn't click with many of her moves (she does them each for 30 seconds) and didn't like the music as much as Keoni's or Sharona'sHill. I tried a little bit of one of her 1000 step walks and this also was way too fast for me.
Just my opinion.
Thanks for this! I appreciate your after workout review, too. Interesting that you find her too fast. I am also wondering if she steps to the beat of the music? From the bit that I watched, it didn't appear so which can drive me a bit wacky. However, I am open to any and all suggestions. I love me a walking workout and will likely end up trying hers.
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-22, 07:00 AM  
Negin

I just did this one, and loved it. No talking, great music, no real dancing(I am not a dancer), and no jumping/extreme moves, only some squats if you wish. I plan on doing more of her workouts. She may talk in other videos, but she didn't say a word in this one.
Old 04-17-22, 07:53 AM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I just did this one, and loved it. No talking, great music, no real dancing(I am not a dancer), and no jumping/extreme moves, only some squats if you wish. I plan on doing more of her workouts. She may talk in other videos, but she didn't say a word in this one.
Thank you, Negin! This looks good and very doable. Definitely going to give this one a try.
Old 04-17-22, 02:00 PM  
Negin

Jessica, I just found that she has an entire playlist of No Talking, Just Walking videos.
Old 04-17-22, 09:37 PM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
Jessica, I just found that she has an entire playlist of No Talking, Just Walking videos.
Lol! That's awesome. Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to try these out!
Old 04-19-22, 04:17 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Would anyone like my Prevention Walk Off Belly Fat DVD (from the Flat Belly Workout! series) with Ellen Barrett?

(requested)

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 03:10 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Does anyone subscribe to Walking Online Workouts? It's a little pricier than I was hoping but the sample ones I saw look great to me. How often does she add new walks?
Lori_Michigan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-22, 08:33 AM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
Would anyone like my Prevention Walk Off Belly Fat DVD (from the Flat Belly Workout! series) with Ellen Barrett?

(requested)
Just seeing this now. That is very generous of you. I already have this one and I think that this workout can be found on YT. But hopefully, you got some takers!
Old 04-28-22, 12:01 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Thanks for mentioning Improved Health. I was looking for something that I might do as a warmup, and found her 10 Minute BEE GEES WORKOUT. This one had me smiling as I walked to Stayin Alive, Night Fever, and You Should Be Dancing.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie alternatives, walking online workouts, walking workouts