Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 04-14-21, 12:54 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Thanks Nelly!i wonder if Mary's will be cheaper and qualify for free shipping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Yes, with 10off and free shipping, Jenny's set appears to be cheapest at Mary's. There's no magnets, but I really don't need that sort of clutter at the moment.
Wow - Mary's got it up already, and it is cheaper at $64.95 - and they're DVDs!!! (was afraid they'd be downloads) and note on bottom of Mary's listing says map excluded:

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Wal...tate-p/121.htm

decisions, decisions....

feedback needed, folks - when Jenny started selling these on her site, i looked at them, then started comparing them to Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 3 set which i had looked into last year (along with her WS1 & 2). Jessica's WS3 is almost comparable in price but a lot more comprehensive as compared to Jenny's WAA set.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-21, 02:17 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
feedback needed, folks - when Jenny started selling these on her site, i looked at them, then started comparing them to Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 3 set which i had looked into last year (along with her WS1 & 2). Jessica's WS3 is almost comparable in price but a lot more comprehensive as compared to Jenny's WAA set.
I don't think these are comparable at all. Jessica's WS3 includes different workout types including weights. Jenny's WAA is all walking and looks much easier than WS3. I love WS3 and wouldn't trade it for WAA (but I might buy WAA!). It really depends on the type of program and difficulty that you want.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-21, 02:46 PM  
fanofladyvols

The WS3 has cardio but they're not walking workouts. It's like Laura said, it's a program with different exercise modalities.

So maybe a similar hit to the pocketbook..but apples to oranges here.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-21, 02:58 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I don't think these are comparable at all. Jessica's WS3 includes different workout types including weights. Jenny's WAA is all walking and looks much easier than WS3. I love WS3 and wouldn't trade it for WAA (but I might buy WAA!). It really depends on the type of program and difficulty that you want.
no, i know WAA is straight walking, but it looked somewhat monotonous, whereas WS3, at a similar price point, you get a variety of workouts and a more professional rendering.

i also figured WAA would go down in price.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-21, 08:17 PM  
fanofladyvols

Total Fitness May Weekly Sale schedule

May Weekly Specials:
2nd -Gin Miller
9th - Michelle Dozois
16th - Petra Kolber
23rd - Linda Wooldridge
30th - Fitness Favorites & The Firm

New Arrivals:
Walk Across America Program 50 Workouts / 50 States with Jenny Ford - 10 DVD Set

Coming Soon - 30 Days Ultimate Box Set with Caroline Sandry

http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/

Check out the going, going, gone, used DVDs and Daily deals, too!!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 05-04-21, 10:06 PM  
fanofladyvols

Body Groove Mother's Day Sale

Mother's Day Sale on DVDs/books at Body Groove

https://www.bodygroove.com/pages/store

Old 05-05-21, 08:05 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Mother's Day Sale on DVDs/books at Body Groove

https://www.bodygroove.com/pages/store
Some of her dvds are also 40% off at amazon, if you have points or gift cards you are itching to use
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 08:50 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Some of her dvds are also 40% off at amazon, if you have points or gift cards you are itching to use
That's gotta help somebody!!

Old 05-12-21, 01:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Collage 15% off coupon good thru 5/12

Excerpt from newsletter
"We're offering all our customers 15% off today using the code IND2021.**​​​​​​​

Free gift: If you or a loved one is a nurse - current or retired - we want to give you a gift. Email us your order number at customercare@collagevideo.com and we'll send you a free drawstring bag.

**For online use only. Discount code cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Certain items may not be eligible for discount and other limitations may apply. Excludes shipping and handling. Coupon valid through May 12th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EST). "

Old 05-13-21, 07:34 PM  
fanofladyvols

Collage 15% off coupon EXTENDED thru 5/13

Quote:
Collage 15% off coupon good thru 5/12
Excerpt from newsletter
"We're offering all our customers 15% off today using the code IND2021.**
Originally intended to be a one-day sale, we've decided to extend the promotion. The 15% off discount code will be active through the entirety of today, May 13th, 2021.

Tags
mary's sale, total fitness sale