Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-20-16, 10:23 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
That looks like a good workout, but..... $27(US) for one workout? That seems a little nuts, no? Are we just being screwed by the exchange rate?
No, it's actually the opposite. The exchange rate is currently extremely favorable for the USD. I think normally it would be around $30. Hamelin videos are expensive but he does have a small following.

There are some free Cardio Tones workouts on YouTube on HDM Clips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3y...3wo9KGA/videos
Old 01-21-16, 08:49 AM  
LaCatrina

The presales are usually the way to go with Hamelin - he always offers discounts for the upcoming workouts, he announces them in his FB page (it can be seen without having an account).

For example he just posted about the presale for course 8. It's 10 workouts that come down to $10.58 each.

I'm loving this one, I think that it's right up there with the cardio in secret workout 2
Old 01-21-16, 08:53 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post

I'm loving this one, I think that it's right up there with the cardio in secret workout 2
Secret workout 2? Can you please provide some details? I see it listed on the website but no details? Thanks!
Old 01-21-16, 09:13 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Secret workout 2? Can you please provide some details? I see it listed on the website but no details? Thanks!
Dana, Secret2 is a 90 min workout - 45 min cardiotone and 45 min mat. The cardiotone portion is faster-paced than cardiotoneG, I'd say it's more int/adv than G, but as G is low impact, with more plank and push-up intervals. This one along with thighmatics 1 and absmatics is one of my most used workouts. The music is awesome too - electronic, driving beat as G, but at a slightly faster tempo to match the moves.

There are other two secret workouts that follow about the same structure. #1 has hi-lo cardio, but can easily be modified to low impact (the tempo allows for it, it's not super fast) and #3 has high impact aerobics as cardio, plus a yoga stretch that's not in the other two

Old 01-21-16, 09:23 AM  
Suzan66

I absolutely Thighmatics!

I have AIS Multi and have used it about 3x now. I love it. Now I'm going to buy CT G tomorrow and mix it in as well. When he had the preorder he said we would get a free 30m bonus workout.. which I never received (In fact I had to email him to get my link to AIS). Has anyone gotten anything extra who preordered?
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-16, 09:25 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thank you, Rebecca! I'm tempted to purchase more workouts. I may get the AIS Multi 1 & 2 when released.
Old 01-21-16, 10:09 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
I absolutely Thighmatics!

I have AIS Multi and have used it about 3x now. I love it. Now I'm going to buy CT G tomorrow and mix it in as well. When he had the preorder he said we would get a free 30m bonus workout.. which I never received (In fact I had to email him to get my link to AIS). Has anyone gotten anything extra who preordered?
As far as I've heard there were issues with some of the files, Hamelin hired a new editing person, and then there were several studios closed during the holiday season, so the release date was moved a couple of times. You can always email Nina for an update . I've been doing HDM since early 2014 and this is the first time he misses a release date

Quote:
Thank you, Rebecca! I'm tempted to purchase more workouts. I may get the AIS Multi 1 & 2 when released.
You're welcome, Dana!! I'm super glad to hear you've been liking the workouts
Old 01-21-16, 10:27 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
No, it's actually the opposite. The exchange rate is currently extremely favorable for the USD. I think normally it would be around $30. Hamelin videos are expensive but he does have a small following.

There are some free Cardio Tones workouts on YouTube on HDM Clips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3y...3wo9KGA/videos
Ok, thanks.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-16, 06:22 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

It was inevitable that I would buy AIS Multi workout. It was only a matter of time and I purchased it early this afternoon. Within 30min I got my link and I already previewed the workout. It looks great! I was going to do my Barre3 workout tomorrow, but I think I'll do this one instead. Now, I'll be waiting for the release of AIS Multi 2.
Old 01-21-16, 07:24 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
It was inevitable that I would buy AIS Multi workout. It was only a matter of time and I purchased it early this afternoon. Within 30min I got my link and I already previewed the workout. It looks great! I was going to do my Barre3 workout tomorrow, but I think I'll do this one instead. Now, I'll be waiting for the release of AIS Multi 2.
The music is just fab - Hamelin is great at picking awesome music I most definitely want to steal his ipod

Hope you enjoy the new AIS - I'm loving cardiotone G, I'm doing it almost every day and my clothes are looser. I haven't measured yet, but I can tell something is happening

Tags
cardio, cardiotone, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hamelin dabell, hdm