Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-23, 09:27 PM  
Diana3271

Thumbs up June 2023 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 06:45 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I was so tired when I posted last night that I actually had forgotten that I got a walk in earlier in the day.

Steps from yesterday: 9,454

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-01-23, 12:48 PM  
seabliss

Today I did what I think is one of Heather's first workouts. It's seven years old, she's in an apartment, and she's narrating a voiceover. It was an upper body workout with 5 lb weights, almost 20 minutes, which is perfect for me right now as I'm trying to heal my arm nerves. Interesting to see how far she's come aesthetically. Also did one of her standing abs no equipment workouts.

Lynn, welcome back to Europe! So happy for you! It is a true pleasure to be here.

Cynthia, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Praying for you!

Diana, I hope you can feel restful this week in spite of your schedule.

Linda, I hope you are healing ok!

On Monday we're flying to Amsterdam for a few days. We'll see Peter Gabriel in concert. We're going with a friend of ours who used to run LiveNation Europe (the big concert production company), so maybe something special will happen, as this is a LiveNation tour. It will be a fun trip!
Old 06-01-23, 03:09 PM  
lynnf

Still feeling a bit jet lagged, but got started on my work. Didn't go to the library since I woke early, but got in some writing. Did my shoulder stretches and a 15 minute barre 3 stretch, plus we got in walking since we had some shopping to get the apartment set up. We are in pretty good shape now. Great idea to go to a place we know and be in a neighborhood we know. It's a bit hard being in one room with DH, but might try doing my yoga on the balcony. DH is scared of heights so he won't go on it (it's only on the 3rd floor US count).

Cheryl, have fun in Amsterdam. Sounds great.

Cynthia, hope you feel better soon and lick the fatigue.

Linda, also hoping you are on the mend as well.

Diana, sounds like you are keeping busy as always. Are you still going to the gym these days?
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 03:45 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, thanks for starting our month!

Have fun and safe travels for Lynn and Cheryl.

Wishes for health and strength for Linda.

Diana, you do so much - take care of yourself so it's not too much.

Saw the knee Dr today, routine visit; my knee has to rest today. Then yet another blood draw, to check iron level. Then picked up my new, post surgery glasses. New frames and at last clear vision.

And DD has gotten a full-time job, with benefits and a reasonable commute. Semi-uniform of white button shirt and khaki pants. We've ordered from Old Navy. Starts on Wednesday. What a relief. She was worn out with constant interviews and getting depressed from the rejections. I hope the place stays in business -- it's new, on Cannery Row in Monterey -- a pirate ship ride.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 08:40 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia Congrats to your DD!

Lynn I hope you recover from the jet lag soon. I have not been going to the gym because I have not had time. I have been streaming Faithful workouts at home.

Cheryl Have fun!

Linda How are you doing?

Check-In: Walking

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-01-23, 09:10 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

My dr says I have asthmatic bronchitis. All that awful coughing pulled a muscle in my back and did who knows what to my repaired rotator cuff. More meds and probably a third week in bed and maybe I'll be better in another week. No one can figure out why I can't keep my oxygen levels up. The sad news is high schoolers and smaller children are also getting this. Maybe someday we'll all be healthy again.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-23, 08:20 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Linda Try to drop in daily so we'll know you are doing OK. Keeping you in prayer.

Steps from yesterday: 10,107

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-02-23, 02:52 PM  
seabliss

Today is my rest day, but I did Jessica's inner and outer thigh workout, because that felt ok.

Cynthia, great to have your eyes at last!

Linda, hope you feel better soon! ((hugs))

Diana, hope you have some rest time this weekend!

Lynn, sounds like you are settling in. Working out on the balcony sounds nice! I smiled at your comment about US count. Floor zero does make sense, if you think about it, but it takes a bit to get used to!
Old 06-02-23, 06:32 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Checking in with putting my feet on Cubii's pedals. Then I started coughing and decided to behave. Melvin took me for a ride to get pizza. Sure was nice having something besides soup. I haven't needed the rescue inhaler all day. First time in 14 days so that's a big deal. I'm slowly getting better. Finally. Falling asleep so I'll see ya tomorrow.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote