Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-05-21, 10:31 AM  
ChelePA

I ordered the round mat. Couldn’t resist with 15 off coupon. It came out to $108 with shipping.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-21, 12:22 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From the newsletter:

Quote:
Order Cathe's Premium Large Round Extra Thick 6 ft Non-Slip Yoga Mat Update

Hi Everyone,

USA customers can now order our 6ft extra thick round yoga mats. Use coupon code 15off to save $15. *15off coupon is for a limited time only and can not be combined with any other offer. *Alternatively, you may use our quantity discount coupons instead of our $15off coupon if you are ordering other fitness products and DVDs. In this case, your order may arrive in separate packages from different carriers.

Most international customers should be able to order in about two more weeks (see details below)

USA Customers Can Order Now
We have now uploaded our new UPS USA domestic rates into our system and USA customers may now order our 6ft Large Extra Thick Yoga Mat

International Customers Can Order in Two Weeks
With the exception of the UK, International customers should be able to order our giant round Yoga mat in another week or two. We've been negotiating with UPS for cheaper rates over the last month and we're now waiting for our agreement to be finalized by UPS. The new prices should be uploaded into our system in another week or two.

Faster, Cheaper, More Transparent
We've been working with UPS logistics to make all of our international shipments faster and cheaper to our worldwide customers. We also want to make our website more international-friendly and more transparent when it comes to VAT taxes and import duties and fees that international customers have to pay. Currently, you pay these fees when you receive your order and you don't know what these fees are until your package arrives. This is about to change!

Along with our new lower UPS rates that are many times cheaper than the current rates, we also are going to launch a new shop.cathe international friendly checkout page that will be specific for your country. This new checkout will have prices in your country's currency and will also include all VAT taxes and duties so that you will not have to worry about paying these fees when your products arrive at your home. The new checkout will also be in your country's language. So, make sure to wait until after these changes take effect before ordering.

UK Customers Please Wait To Order

Because of Brexit, it is nearly impossible for us to ship to the UK right now. The main problem is the UK VAT Tax Agency is backed up because of Brexit and it may take a few months before they can process our registration and issue us our VAT registration number. We've had numerous conversations with the UK VAT tax agency in the UK and with UPS logistics and everyone is telling us to hold off shipping anything to the UK right now. Hopefully, this situation will improve soon and we will be able to resume shipping to your country.

*Use coupon code 15off to save $15
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-22, 02:19 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

20% Cathe equipment, new products in

"Announcing new Cathe fitness accessory products, including extra-long Boss Bands for taller Cathletes, pink, blue, and grey weightlifting gloves, camo weightlifting gloves with wrist support, pink boxing gloves, camo boxing gloves, orange and black barbell pads, red and yellow quick-release barbell collars, MicroLoad gloves 1lb (each) and Microload gloves 2lb (each), and an easy to use yoga carry strap. To celebrate we're offering 20% off on the entire line of Cathe fitness products (old and new), now thru Feb 14th."

*Important: International customers need to wait until 2-4-22 to order to give time for our International shipping cart to correctly update shipping charges for the new fitness products. Currently, we are only taking orders from USA customers.

Coupon code is CATHE20

Link to new products in stock:
https://shop.cathe.com/category-s/207.htm

I don't see anywhere yet about hand size measurements for the small, medium & large weightlifting gloves. Someone asked the question on her forum but I don't think it's been answered yet.
Old 01-31-22, 03:44 PM  
bubbles76

The microload gloves are back, along with some other Cathe fitness products. I wish she sold barbells. I'm in the market for one.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-22, 10:34 PM  
Elsie

UPS isn't great for Canadian orders. Costly and very slow. I know everything is 7/8 days slower now, but I mean in general.
Was really hoping we could go back to ordering via USPS, but doesn't look that way. The last pre-order of boss bands dvds were an outlandish price and stayed stuck with UPS on the US side for over a month.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 01:22 AM  
prettyinpink

I am interested in the 2 lb adjustable weighted gloves, then saw it would be $15 for the cheapest shipping.

I haven’t looked at other brands to compare, so maybe it’s not that bad with the 20%, but ouch.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 10:14 AM  
TracyQ

I’m interested in the “Extra Long Boss Bands For Taller Cathletes”. However, I’m a little aggravated that I bought the ones that came with her workouts and found them to be too short. Even though I have very long arms and legs it never occurred to me that they would be too short.

The tall bands are for exercisers 5’6” to 6’. I’m 5’8” with very long limbs so I think these would work a lot better. I just don’t know if I can justify buying more bands.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 02:03 PM  
red1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
I’m interested in the “Extra Long Boss Bands For Taller Cathletes”. However, I’m a little aggravated that I bought the ones that came with her workouts and found them to be too short. Even though I have very long arms and legs it never occurred to me that they would be too short.

The tall bands are for exercisers 5’6” to 6’. I’m 5’8” with very long limbs so I think these would work a lot better. I just don’t know if I can justify buying more bands.
Ditto! I'm 5'10" and I just couldn't do any over-the-head stuff with the boss bands. I'm kind of interested in these, but do I really want another set? I use the boss loops more than the boss bands. Maybe I'll wait and see if they show up at her Amazon store...
Old 02-01-22, 06:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post

I don't see anywhere yet about hand size measurements for the small, medium & large weightlifting gloves. Someone asked the question on her forum but I don't think it's been answered yet.
adawn...I found it! I quoted it but the link shows a helpful picture.

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/new-...ave-20.317188/

Quote:
How to Measure Your Hand for Cathe's Lifting Gloves

1. Measure the circumference of your palm just below your knuckles where indicated to the right.

2. Cathe's gloves are snug fit. If you'd rather 1 have a looser fit go up one size. Select the larger of two sizes if your measurement falls between two.

Small

6.1-7.5"

15.5-19 cm

Medium

7.5-8.1"

19-20.5 cm

Large

8.1-9.25"

20.5-23.5 cm

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-22, 06:14 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Thanks!

Tags
cathe, cathe equipment, firewalker band, resistance loops, round yoga mat