Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-09-21, 08:09 PM  
Elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
I didn't order either. It was way too much for what we're getting really. And as I thought more about it - while I really like using bands for variety within a workout, I rarely do band only workouts so I doubt these would be any different and that made spending over $130 for the full preorder items absolutely ridiculous . I'll need to see more reviews to even justify these at full price. And I doubt I'll invest in her bands as I had intended with the pre-sale kit since I can get better pricing and free S&H on amazon.ca
I don't know how really I talked myself into getting this, lol, I guess because I've skipped so many preorders of hers over the last while. But I am regretting this now. The whole shipping deal is ridiculous you are right!! & they are not open to any change/convo regarding it for the next time around. That's fine, it is a business afterall and nearly all of the customers are US based. I get that. I never intended on purchasing the bands as I shop local.
(I guess what I found strange, was that they kept digging their heels in that shipping is just a max of $11-12 CAD even after myself and others pointed out that in fact, it isn't.) If the set is something I reach for time and time and time again, it'll be worth it. LOL!!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-21, 08:21 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
I don't know how really I talked myself into getting this, lol, I guess because I've skipped so many preorders of hers over the last while. But I am regretting this now. The whole shipping deal is ridiculous you are right!! & they are not open to any change/convo regarding it for the next time around. That's fine, it is a business afterall and nearly all of the customers are US based. I get that. I never intended on purchasing the bands as I shop local.
(I guess what I found strange, was that they kept digging their heels in that shipping is just a max of $11-12 CAD even after myself and others pointed out that in fact, it isn't.) If the set is something I reach for time and time and time again, it'll be worth it. LOL!!
I believe you still have time to cancel your preorder if you change your mind:

Q: Can I cancel my pre-sale order?
A: Yes, if you pre-order and then decide to cancel we will refund your money as long as you do so at least 7 days before the DVDs begin shipping. However, we only allow one cancel per customer. This means if you cancel and then at a later date reorder you will not be allowed to cancel again.

https://cathe.com/boss-bands-and-loops-faq/

I'm not trying to be snarky btw. I agree some of the international shipping charges, etc. do sound VERY high. Just thought I'd let you know you can still cancel if you want.
adawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-21, 08:29 PM  
Elsie

adawn, yes I will have to consider this. I ordered just 2 days after the announcement so figured it was too late to cancel. Many thanks for pointing this out to me.
(That's not at all snarky!) : )
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-21, 01:39 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Cathe Boss Bands & Loops Current Pre-Sale Prices END July 9th

From today's Monday newsletter:

Cathe Boss Bands & Loops Current Pre-Sale Prices END July 9th

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to remind everyone that our current Boss Bands & Loops pre-sale prices will end on July 9th and we also wanted to give you another update on our progress with your pre-sale orders.

We've spent the last several days proofing and tweaking both DVDs and we plan on sending masters this Wednesday to the replicator. The replicator will then make the stampers from the masters that will be used to make your DVDs and then they will send us "check discs" for us to test and to give our final ok. After we sign off our production run will be scheduled.

Our inspectors have also finished and passed the quality inspections of our production run for the Boss Bands & Loops as well the vinyl cases they will be packed in. This means that we can now arrange for these products to be loaded into shipping containers and placed onto a cargo boat for the long journey from China to New York. The boat journey normally takes about 30 to 35 days, but before the journey begins we have to first get the containers on the cargo boat.

The ports in China are extremely backed up right now because of the Pandemic and recent virus flare-ups have caused total lockdowns in many of China's cities. So, as far as shipping from China goes, things are a little crazy, to say the least. Getting our containers on a boat will be the main determining factor of when we will have our product in stock and when we will be able to ship you your pre-sale orders. We will update you as we know more as we are just now starting the process of scheduling our shipment.

We also hope to share some Boss Bands & Boss Loops clips from the workouts with you at the end of this week or early next week.
Old 06-28-21, 12:09 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From today's weekly newsletter:

Cathe Boss Bands & Boss Loops Update - 6-28-21

Hi Everyone,

As we approach the end of June our main priority is the shipping of our Boss Bands and Boss Loops from China to here in the USA as this will be the main determining factor of when the presale orders will be able to ship.

We cleared our first major hurdle this weekend when our shipping containers were delivered to the factory in China that manufactured our fabric bands, loops, and travel cases. This is a big deal because there is a huge shortage of shipping containers in the world right now and this could have caused a major delay.

Our next major hurdle, and this is a big one, is getting our containers on a cargo ship for the long journey to the USA. Shipping out of China is a total mess right now, but hopefully, we will be on a boat and on the water soon. Once this happens we will have at least a rough idea of when we will be able to ship you your pre-sale orders. We will update you again when we know more.

Click on the orange button below to view the Boss Bands & Loops video clips and to preorder now. * current pre-sale prices end July 9th.
Old 06-28-21, 12:20 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Nevermind.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-21, 01:22 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Exclamation Estimated ship date for preorders has changed

Cathe email update received today:

Based on our most recent information, our estimated shipping window for all pre-sale items is currently sometime between July 30th and Aug 21st. Because of the pandemic and related shipping problems, delays may happen. We will keep you updated on our website and our social media platforms as we know more.

Current presale prices END July 9th.
Old 07-02-21, 01:42 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
Cathe email update received today:

Based on our most recent information, our estimated shipping window for all pre-sale items is currently sometime between July 30th and Aug 21st. Because of the pandemic and related shipping problems, delays may happen. We will keep you updated on our website and our social media platforms as we know more.

Current presale prices END July 9th.
Bummer about the shipping but I don’t think anyone is surprised by this. It seems like just about everything is delayed these days.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-21, 01:43 PM  
Vantreesta

Man, I just got this email. I have been convinced I wasn't buying these but I keep second guessing. Running out of time!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-21, 02:35 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I've decided I'm going to wait for reviews. I've had a few disappointments lately, so it is best for me to wait.

It's not a bargain if I don't like it.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale