Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-21, 10:47 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Happy Memorial Day Watulans, and a special shout out to those who have served (I seem to recall Horusosiris did if I remember correctly?).

I've been MIA and busy as heck but still have read all of your awesome posts! Let's see, my workouts last week were:
Sun: Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp + Double Legs and Glutes premix. This was HARD because those elevated lunges/push dips just got me, so I was too busy dying to hear the 'bacon' song. When does it happen?
Mon: Intensity series Pyramid Upper...is it just me or does anyone else shake on the ball plank work after all that upper body?
Tues: CTX 10-10-10 plus Kickbox
Weds: Travis Summer Ayurveda
Thurs: Patrick Hard Work Conditioning 24/7...I really like this one!
Fri: Travis Eye of the Storm
Sat: Chore Max
Yesterday: Intensity series Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance bonus premix (gets me every time!)

Today will be something step in honor of ChelePA, not sure what yet. Like Manleym (enjoy your upcoming vacay!!) I'm just letting this month be a 'do what I feel like' rather than a specific rotation. Just WAY too much going on, but hey, at least we have our new stove and some other appliances. Just waiting on the last two to be installed this week (and crossing fingers because that is going to be seriously challenging for the installers due to dumb stuff the previous owner of our house did).

Congrats to all of you Rock Bottoms gals!! Cowbell all the way around!

Kim, how was the movie?

Bee with Rake Max and Nathalie with Paint Max, sheesh!! You go, ladies!

FN2, I've decided I need to get Kick Max now after hating it for ages. But yeah, their physiques are just insane in that one!

KateTT, I'm SO glad all is okay with your son. How scary that must have been! And wow, Plant Max, that's a lot of trees!

FOLV, I laughed so hard at Cathe asking you how you were. It's your fault entirely now I hear 'March in hell' instead of 'March, inhale' hah hah hah...congrats on getting through that hard workout!

Garrie, I can barely keep up with one check-in let alone two, so I hear you! Just glad to see you here.

Hope you all enjoy your day and I didn't miss anybody. Waves and hugs to all. Stay fierce, Watulans!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watulan check-in