Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 08-05-22, 05:37 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Yes. I remember I happened to be up really, really late (or early? Depends on your POV) and MetaShred was posted. I deliberated for about 5 minutes before I snatched it up.
helping out FOLV, i set up an ebay alert for MetaShred Extreme, and she posted about it in the thrift thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Not a true thrift store but my sweet VFer fellow bargain hunter bzar alerted me to a set in eBay that I have been wanting for a LONG time... Metashred extreme!

So excited...thanks bzar!!!!
Is regular MetaShred really intense? i remember reading about it at one point and deciding it wasn't for me. but i have been known to be convincible.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-22, 08:41 PM  
bubbles76

Bzar I haven't tried either Metashred, as I started having knee problems around the time I bought them. In fact, I tried to buy up most of the Men's Health workouts I could get my hands on, but haven't been able to try any. My knee issues just kept nagging me. Thankfully, I'm in physical therapy, and it seems to be helping a bit. I'm improving, but still have pain with certain moves.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 05:44 AM  
fanofladyvols

I cracked up at the puffin fever listings claiming the Cathe sets were out of print

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 07:59 AM  
bubbles76

FOLV I saw that lol! Actually, they may be sorta right about Low Impact Series. I just checked on Cathe's site, and I'm not seeing where you can buy the whole set together. Just the individual dvds. Maybe Totalfitness or Collage still carries it. But to claim "out of print" is a bit of a stretch.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 08-11-22, 09:54 AM  
fanofladyvols

Hmm that's interesting Bubbles...well looks like someone snapped up some of the sets already!

CharM enabling strikes again!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 08-11-22, 03:37 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Hmm that's interesting Bubbles...well looks like someone snapped up some of the sets already!

Haha! I really hope it was a VFer
Old 08-11-22, 04:05 PM  
jusca

how did I not get the alert from ebay for metashred extreme?! . i hope a vfer bought that set. they probably did my knees a favor lol
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 04:31 PM  
CharM

Quote:
I'm just returning the favor. Lately, I've bought Jessica's Build Balance + Inner Strength due to the rave reviews (love it! ), high step topper w/risers $49 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000BO8A...roduct_details , and a pvolve dupe thanks to Samantha-kitty's post.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-22, 10:59 PM  
CharM

Ellen 7 Day workout challenge $19.99 + $3.49 https://www.ebay.com/itm/125488165525
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-22, 12:33 PM  
fanofladyvols

It's always so exciting when this thread pops up!

Tags
ebay