Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-12, 07:16 PM  
Hilary

Hmmm, well I'm not sure what I did right, but now my new Fitbit is syncing to both my laptop and my iPad. The iPad sync is very convenient since with my Fitbit attached to my bra I can hardly pull it out easily to read it.
Hilary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 07:44 PM  
Gyggles1

I emailed them to let them know and they decided to give me a free one That just says Customer Service rocks! I would have bought another one but since they replaced it I don't have to. I told them about my dog you wouldn't think they would have but they did.

I thought they were discontinuing the Ultra too but it still shows available on fitbit.com also there is a comparison page on the www.fitbit.com site.

Love this message by Jessica Smith
"every step you take is one step closer to your goal"
Gyggles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 08:43 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyggles1 View Post
I emailed them to let them know and they decided to give me a free one That just says Customer Service rocks! I would have bought another one but since they replaced it I don't have to. I told them about my dog you wouldn't think they would have but they did.

I thought they were discontinuing the Ultra too but it still shows available on fitbit.com also there is a comparison page on the www.fitbit.com site.
I didn't see a comparison chart.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 08:45 PM  
tlchello

Just ordered a Fitbit One....excited to get it!!!
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 09:09 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

It seems that buying from fitbit.com is the best source as their CS seems fantastic.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 09:17 PM  
Gyggles1

http://www.fitbit.com/comparison/trackers This is the comparison link and yes Ultra fitbit isn't available anymore. I like that they did come out with a cheaper unit but I do enjoy my stairs even though I don't use that option much.

Old 11-18-12, 09:20 PM  
Gyggles1

Some of us fitbitters have a group on FB that is very active so if your interested here's a link... theres several of us here that use it and can add you https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/fitbitters/ Its fun for extra support and friends.

Old 11-19-12, 04:00 AM  
gymmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
It seems that buying from fitbit.com is the best source as their CS seems fantastic.
I bought my Ultra thru a link here - on one good deal dot com at a deep discount. I don't think their customer service is limited to just their online customers. Mine was a previously opened box (a return) and I had an issue with it just past the 30 day mark - the read out stopped working on the device, even though it was still tracking and synching. They offered great online support, and when my issue still wasn't resolved they sent me a new one free of charge. I am quite impressed with this company!

I have also lost 8 pounds since my fitbit arrived September 28th - Turbofire and other workouts have helped - but the Fitbit data has without a doubt helped me increase my overall daily activity and motivated me to ramp things up on inactive days!
gymmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit