Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-24-17, 05:11 PM  
Fidget Queen

PDF of Ballet Body Periodization I Rotation?

Hi, there! I've had the downloads for the rotation for YEARS, but never downloaded the file with the actual rotation written down when Leah sent them out. I even found the email with the link, but, naturally, it's no longer active

Does anyone have this easily available? I've tried asking her for it, but she's never responded.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-17, 06:05 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I have the Periodization II rotation PDF but not the first one. If you want me to send it, then message me your email.
Old 08-24-17, 06:07 PM  
LaCatrina

I'm sorry you can't find the pdf. I don't have mine handy at all.

I doubt she'll ever get back to you. Things like this made me move on from Ballet Body
Old 08-24-17, 07:41 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidget Queen View Post
Hi, there! I've had the downloads for the rotation for YEARS, but never downloaded the file with the actual rotation written down when Leah sent them out. I even found the email with the link, but, naturally, it's no longer active

Does anyone have this easily available? I've tried asking her for it, but she's never responded.
I think I have it somewhere. PM me and I'll look and send. You can also try to reach her on FB. I asked her a question about Iron Barre and she responded back same day. I've used her contact forms with no response. I'm not even sure she got them.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-17, 08:41 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidget Queen View Post

I definitely have the guide for the first periodization system. Am happy to email to you. You can PM me with your email address, I will send it along.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-17, 08:57 PM  
Fidget Queen

Thank you so much everyone! I've sent PMs

LaCatrina - yes, I've always had trouble with communication; years of unanswered questions. FB is probably a good suggestion, so I might try that next time.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 06:08 PM  
daisysunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I'm sorry you can't find the pdf. I don't have mine handy at all.

I doubt she'll ever get back to you. Things like this made me move on from Ballet Body
the thing is - (and i totally get that). she recently did a huge FB post. her life was incredibly crazypants crazy for her. (the post explained it in detail).

I'll be dead honest - it did explain a lot of things (for me) - I felt like a plastic bag on the wind when Ballet Body went away.

but i am doing the workouts again and it just feels like home (I do think things like lack of communication etc wouldn't make me turn away from a workout (now) - vs. when i was younger - mostly because now i do know what i do love vs. when i was in my 20s it was OOHH. EVERYTHING)

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 08:49 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
the thing is - (and i totally get that). she recently did a huge FB post. her life was incredibly crazypants crazy for her. (the post explained it in detail).

I'll be dead honest - it did explain a lot of things (for me) - I felt like a plastic bag on the wind when Ballet Body went away.

but i am doing the workouts again and it just feels like home (I do think things like lack of communication etc wouldn't make me turn away from a workout (now) - vs. when i was younger - mostly because now i do know what i do love vs. when i was in my 20s it was OOHH. EVERYTHING)
daisysunshine It's great to hear from you! I'm anxiously awaiting an Iron Barre rotation. Maybe it will happen this year Lol.
~Beth
Old 09-02-17, 09:18 PM  
daisysunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
daisysunshine It's great to hear from you! I'm anxiously awaiting an Iron Barre rotation. Maybe it will happen this year Lol.
~Beth
hihi

me too. that is the dream. i think honestly she'll want to have some IB's under her belt before any rotation happens, so we'll see what happens.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-17, 02:48 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
hihi

me too. that is the dream. i think honestly she'll want to have some IB's under her belt before any rotation happens, so we'll see what happens.

She said through FB "she is working on new downloads now" and "there will be a plan/rotation for these workouts." I'm very hopeful.

~Beth