Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-24, 06:21 AM  
Helen

😵 Is the paid subscription not working?

I didn't update my subscription when it looked like the complete demise of VF was imminent, but NOW - feels like we're "back in business!" except the actual business side. Went to do my annual subscription and got a popup with this:

"Video Fitness Forum does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

What does it mean for those with a current subscription? Will they come to my position?
Within a year, will nobody be able to have avatars?

Please advise.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-24, 06:26 AM  
donnamp

Hi Helen,

I had asked about this in one of the VF update threads and I believe Kate told me to hold off on updating my supporter status until they worked out some things.

I also did not update my subscription when I thought VF was going to disappear, but I'm looking forward to updating it now - I'm so grateful to the team working on saving it!!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-24, 06:28 AM  
hch
VF Supporter

We did get this exchange in March:

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Question - I have been hesitating on renewing my VF Support - is everything good to go with that - in other words, will my VF Support pledge get to the right people and the right place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b View Post
Thank you for thinking of it, but please hold off on for now (I’m not even sure it would process). We need to get to the newer version of VB so we can properly hook up to pay walls and I do want to work out cert issues and from what I understand right now renewing a user after payment is a manual process.
"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

The Velveteen Rabbit
hch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-24, 08:02 AM  
owltx

This is good to know. Same boat as OP; waited and now count. Definitely want to support, so will go with the flow for now and be ready to support when we get there.
Old 04-18-24, 06:09 PM  
Helen

THANKYOU!!
So I'll just keep doing this then:
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vf future, vf subscription, vf supporter