Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-05, 11:27 AM  
doskymom

That surprises me about the choreography because to me there seems to be enough similarity between the workouts that it seemed reasonable that one person was behind the choreography. I'm surprised then, with that many instructors doing their own thing, that there isn't more variety in the choreography.
doskymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 01:06 PM  
uberfemme
VF Supporter

Here's the "Official" Announcement

Nm
Old 11-29-05, 01:18 PM  
Carol_is_fit

never mind ... I had written based on the post above that is appears Lisa is gone as well, but now with the post contents deleted my post makes no sense.
Old 11-29-05, 02:57 PM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol_is_fit
never mind ... I had written based on the post above that is appears Lisa is gone as well, but now with the post contents deleted my post makes no sense.
I have not heard about Lisa being gone also??? I really liked her. What about Nancy Tucker??? She was not in BSS3s or the BSS4s?? I hope she is still around? Thank you. Pam
Old 11-29-05, 03:53 PM  
Gumby123

Per the Official Announcement at the FF the only two who have left are Pam and Lisa. Lisa is working on professional endeavors within the fitness industry and Pam to devote her time to her new Yoga studio. It was also announced that Allie was coming back to the FF to host the Trivia Board and they have added some new instructors to host at the FF as well.
Gumby123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 08:10 PM  
pfhanna

I would love to see all of these great past Firm instructors get together to make new workouts. I would love to see Carissa, Tamela, Tracie, Pam, Lisa, Susan, and all the others. Whatever happened to Emily from Complete aerobics and weight training - BSS2? I liked her also, Pam.
Old 11-29-05, 08:18 PM  
scrapngail

Wow, the yoga studio is near my job! I think I'm going to give it a try next year. Last year I took some classes with Priscilla Patrick and now I might get to practice with Pam. How cool!
Old 11-29-05, 09:55 PM  
Juliekins
VF Supporter

Emily is back at the Firm and is teaching. She moved back to Columbia a few months ago, although I've never heard why.
Juliekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 10:01 PM  
rykram

Emily is back? I wonder if she will be in any new stuff.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 11:01 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliekins
Emily is back at the Firm and is teaching. She moved back to Columbia a few months ago, although I've never heard why.
I asked this same question on YaYas. Someone posted that she and her husband missed Columbia and he found a better job there, so they moved back.

Tags
firm instructors, pam cauthen meriwether, stacey milner-collins