Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-21, 04:50 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
If shipping for you is $15, I don't even want to check how much is shipping to Canada! I have a whole set of big bands (latex crossfit bands) from the lightest to the strongest, so I'm thinking on using those with Boss Bands Total Body, I am still not sure if I want the Lower Body one. So, I am thinking on waiting until I can order just that one, unless I change my mind. I also want to get PHA 3 and Perfect Pump.
I think you should hit up that new international shop page and put it all in there and see.

Maybe it's not as bad as you think?

P.S. all the multiple options you're mentioning sound like me..haha

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 04:58 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Anybody wants to share an order? I have the loops already. I want the bands and download. You can have the loops and DVDs.

Or order just the DVDs and downloads. You take the DVDs and I take the downloads. Any takers?
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 05:22 PM  
difit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
Shipping for me for the DVDs and bands is $15! I can get some long bands on Amazon with free shipping and use the latex type loops that I have, and just order the DVDs with free shipping. Anyone want to persuade me one way or the other? I'm easily enabled!
Zoegirl I'm from Texas too but mine is $11.91. Priority is $17.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Yay!!! I’m still waiting to see if the DVDs I’m considering go on sale.
This me too.
difit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 05:31 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I was interested in these but seeing that they're 50+ minutes each..idk. I suppose there will be shorter premixes.

ETA: oh, ignore me. I preordered (against my better judgement). Priority shipping was at the bottom of the box. $11+ for me. (Cheaper than the ground option.)
I knew I could count on you FOLV! You're the best! Thanks!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 05:34 PM  
kristiep

Ordered the bundle (sans downloads). I chose ground shipping which was $11.83 in shipping costs. I live in Georgia.

I’m excited about these!
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 05:35 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by difit View Post
Zoegirl I'm from Texas too but mine is $11.91. Priority is $17.20
Another TX gal here. When I looked today the cheapest shipping was $11.83 (or something close) for DVDs/bands/loops.

Difit you're a west Texas girl. When my parents first married they lived in Monahans and loved it!

I think I'll probably go with the DVD/bands/loops bundle. Looking at everything (cost of bundle + shipping) it's almost the same price that I paid with LITE. Also want to see what Daily Deals are available.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 05:58 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
Which configuration is everyone thinking of getting?

I'm leaning towards first option of 2 DVD set with bands & loops (no downloads.) But, also considering just buying DVDs by themselves.

I have fabric stretch bands for leg work, and have never really used them yet. Wondering how many gadgets I need from Cathe, when I'm a prime member on Amazon and could probably find whatever else I need in the way of bands/loops. I'm not likely to need the heavier resistance, so those would be a waste.

So spending $59.97 (plus shipping) or $29.97 (plus shipping.) I'll need a few days to mull it over, I suppose.
I have fabric loops so didn't see the sense in ordering the first option. I only ordered the two DVDs then ordered a set of bands from Amazon since the shipping is free and the price was $17.99.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 07:19 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette View Post
I have fabric loops so didn't see the sense in ordering the first option. I only ordered the two DVDs then ordered a set of bands from Amazon since the shipping is free and the price was $17.99.
Same boat here. I might do this as well.

If anybody not ordering download, can I add my download with your order?
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 10:58 PM  
Elsie

Yeh, I'm just going with purchasing the DVDs as well. I will get those giant bands more locally and I already have the hip loop ones (although not fabric) that are great!
I'm kinda wondering how Advanced these regimens will be. Hope it's something I can work up to and is approachable for tall folks (ie. Not lightening reps where I'm 6 reps behind everyone! Lol)
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 04:17 AM  
IceQueen07

Does anyone have recommendations for bands and loops from Amazon or other that are good quality that may be similar? Seems like shipping is a lot for the whole lot and may just get the dvd

Was looking at the set with dvd and the download for the extra $10.00, but what is the advantage of the download added with the dvds? Never used a Cathe download before.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale