Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-08-22, 07:27 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I hope you and Jules like the workouts! I’m always looking to buy up workout DVDs so I’m happy that bubbles posted about these as they were not even on my radar!
Me too!
Old 05-09-22, 09:11 AM  
bubbles76

So T2B, would you say the Transform workouts feel more yoga-ish, or is it a good mix like it appears to be? It seems like a good mix of cardio and yoga. Would you classify it as good low impact cardio? I'm looking for low impact cardio with yoga moves. A low impact Plyoga, if you will, or even Bodyfit 360.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 06:31 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I like the look of Sports. Ordered all 5. What a vidiot!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 07:42 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
So T2B, would you say the Transform workouts feel more yoga-ish, or is it a good mix like it appears to be? It seems like a good mix of cardio and yoga. Would you classify it as good low impact cardio? I'm looking for low impact cardio with yoga moves. A low impact Plyoga, if you will, or even Bodyfit 360.
I’ve only tried one Transform workout so far but I think its a nice mix of everything. Barefoot, yogi-ish, pilates inspired core, body weight, low impact, dynamic and static movements that focus on strength and balance. It’s more yoga/stretching than cardio.

I looked up BodyFit360 on YT and the pace seems faster than Transform and definitely with more impact in those cardio segments.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-22, 10:25 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
I’ve only tried one Transform workout so far but I think its a nice mix of everything. Barefoot, yogi-ish, pilates inspired core, body weight, low impact, dynamic and static movements that focus on strength and balance. It’s more yoga/stretching than cardio.

I looked up BodyFit360 on YT and the pace seems faster than Transform and definitely with more impact in those cardio segments.
Well that's disappointing. I have enough yoga. But I do like a good stretching dvd.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 05-12-22, 02:39 PM  
T2B

Bubbles - I admire your restraint! Lol.

I think these may be the only yoga/stretching/fusion workouts that I end up doing regularly.

I’ll come back and post after I try another Transform workout!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-22, 10:59 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Bubbles - I admire your restraint! Lol.

I think these may be the only yoga/stretching/fusion workouts that I end up doing regularly.

I’ll come back and post after I try another Transform workout!
Haha! Umm...don't. I convinced Big Bubble that I needed a few for Mother's Day What can I say, the music is amazing! I'll be posting some other dvds on Share The Wealth to bring balance back to my vidiotverse. I can't cull my collection if I keep getting new ones. One in, two out.

Tags
group rx, power music, power music group rx