Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-07-21, 05:40 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Demeris, I am glad you enjoyed the package and all the teas. I love that cup tea infuser. It is so handy. I always include some kind of infuser in a package that includes loose tea if I am not sure if the person has one. I agree using a teapot for one cup is a pain. I tried to include a good variety of teas, some of which I know I like and others that I received as samples from Upton tea (the Earl Grey Lavender and Christmas tea). I love that yarn-it is so soft. I haven't knitted in far too long (although I keep saying I want to) so I thought I would share my stash with someone who could use it. The peppermint bark is from a shop near me that is famous locally for their handmade candy.

Have a lovely Christmas and a happy healthy new year.
Leslie
I can personally attest that the peppermint bark is delicious!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-21, 07:17 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Sherry - you can also message me via Facebook.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-21, 08:13 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Sherry - you can also message me via Facebook.
thank you! I emailed Linda, but I will let you know if it does not work.

Old 12-08-21, 10:24 AM  
fanofladyvols

From Sherry:
Garrie, you are very welcome! I had so much fun putting together a package for you. I think you will really enjoy Body Jam. I had elf help, as you can tell.
My packing box always gives me away if you've been doing the exchange for awhile. I love to decorate the box with Snoopy wrapping paper.
Those almond butter covered almonds are delicious. I bought them a few months ago and then when I saw you liked almonds I knew I'd get them for you also. I'm glad you and your boyfriend like them. The chocolate and natural soap selection at Trader Joe's is wonderful.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-21, 10:38 AM  
fanofladyvols

More from Sherry:
I knew you did not have one near you, so that is why I bought items from there. The sea salt dark chocolate covered cashews are from Aldi, (in case you have one near you) but they are seasonal.

I wanted to share music with you, since that is my thing We were lucky to meet Pam Tillis after a concert in the 1990s. She was very sweet.

I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 12-08-21, 10:40 AM  
fanofladyvols

I had to go back and edit section by section and then it would not let me add back anymore where you see me divide her message.
In case anyone is curious why message to Garrie is broken into two messages.

Sooo weird!!!

Old 12-08-21, 03:39 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I received a Jessica Smith digital GC today! I’m very excited as Jessica is releasing new workouts very soon! The GC is from Joanna B…..so I’m trying to figure out who that is.
Thank you very much Santa!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-21, 04:12 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I received a Jessica Smith digital GC today! I’m very excited as Jessica is releasing new workouts very soon! The GC is from Joanna B…..so I’m trying to figure out who that is.
Perfect timing!

Old 12-08-21, 08:39 PM  
Jo FitFan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Hi Pam! I'm so happy you received your gift card! There was a little hiccup in getting it to you (honestly I'm not sure what happened but I'm so glad Jessica Smith's customer service was great about re-sending it - and a great big thank you to amazing Elf Leslie for helping chase things down!). I'm not sure if you received the message that was originally sent with the gift card, it basically said, it's been great fun getting to know you through the exchange! This is part one of your present, the rest is on it's way but can only be tracked as far as customs - hopefully it won't encounter too much headwind! . Love, Secret Santa
Enjoy your Jessica workouts!
Jo FitFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-21, 02:17 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo FitFan View Post
Hi Pam! I'm so happy you received your gift card! There was a little hiccup in getting it to you (honestly I'm not sure what happened but I'm so glad Jessica Smith's customer service was great about re-sending it - and a great big thank you to amazing Elf Leslie for helping chase things down!). I'm not sure if you received the message that was originally sent with the gift card, it basically said, it's been great fun getting to know you through the exchange! This is part one of your present, the rest is on it's way but can only be tracked as far as customs - hopefully it won't encounter too much headwind! . Love, Secret Santa
Enjoy your Jessica workouts!
Aw thank you so much Jo!

I’ll be sure to let you know when the package arrives & when I chose my Jessica Smith downloads.

And I was just just looking at your profile, we share the same birthday! How fun is that!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 holiday thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange, vf get-together