Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-26-21, 12:03 PM  
sanchiababy

Tonique Fitness Phase 5

Has anyone gotten the Tonique Phase 5 workouts? Or are you holding out to see if she will release more workouts in Phase 5 so as to get more workouts for the price? If anyone has done the Phase 5 workouts, how are they? Worth the money?

I have been looing at this phase for awhile but I keep wondering if she will release more workouts into this phase. I want to get as much as I can for the money, right? So do any of you think that she will do any more workouts like this or should I just go for the Phase 5 workouts as is now?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

sanchiababy
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-21, 09:38 AM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Her pricing has always been all over the place (although I own all her downloads lol). Sometimes the 90 min workouts are cheaper than the short ones and it doesn't make sense. Since she doesn't release new workouts often, you may be waiting a long time to see if she bundles them in the same phase 5. I would say just buy the bundle now.

With that being said, I have all of phase 5, but have only done Paris. These workouts were released while I was pregnant and I haven't rehabilitated my core enough to try them now. Paris is OK from what I remember. There are lots of lunges and kicks and is pretty similar to her standard fare.

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-21, 07:44 PM  
sanchiababy

Thank you so much for the response. I think I will that leap soon and just go for it!

Sanchia
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-21, 03:14 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi Sanchia!

I don't have any of Sylwia's Phase 5 workouts right now (although I plan to at some point! ) I haven't been in the Tonique zone for a while to focus on other workouts, and figure I'll pick up all her Phase 5 when I'm back into them again.

Anyway, Linda of Barlates does Tonique as a big part of her routine, and she gives mini reviews on her instagram page. Nothing too detailed, but if they're handstand/downdog heavy for instance and whether they easier or harder than her other workouts. Just a couple sentences. You would have to do a little digging, but I think she has done and commented on all of the Phase 5 workouts at some point.

https://www.instagram.com/barlates_body_blitz/

To Christina's point, Sylvia does seem a little erratic with her pricing and I would just pick them up now, if you want them now! If you decided to purchase any/all of them, please report back and let us know what you thought of them!

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique, tonique phase 5