Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-11-21, 03:36 PM  
JENILU

I will do any kind of trade i can for this or these or, if I can afford, an Amazon GC, but I am really desperately looking for the complete DDP program, or atleast the chair program - but also the other parts if only those. I know the chair part came later.

Also, they thought i couldn't handle it and tried to do other things, but looks like I'll have to have hysterectomy after all. If there are any safe DVDs for after that (looks like I'd mostly be walking and light laying on the bed work for a while tho??) than I am interested, because I don't think I have those kind of recovery DVDs if they exist. (or PM me with info if you know of any. I have been searching youtube and there may be enough there). I was also told by someone who'd been thru it, if I could build more muscle/stamina before then, that is helpful for recovery?

Anyway, I have tons to trade but not much in any new sense. Idid just get some of those closeout Bodygroove DVDs, but hope to do a little bit of that every day for now. Otherwise, TONS of older stuff.Not much advanced, but some cardio, weights, barre, kettlebells, kickboxing, yoga, beginner, elderly, pregnancy, spiritual, etc.. I say this all the time, but if able I will make a trade list. Have been unable so far- except some of it on paper, but I am very motivated to get a lot done right now.
Bless y'all and sorry for all the long info (which, I apparently can't help or I'd stop because it gets on my own nerves)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-21, 06:42 PM  
jusca

Donna Richardson 4 day rotation vhs

I can't find a copy anywhere online.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-21, 01:38 PM  
Garrie A.

I know these are long shots, but I'll gladly give them a loving home.

Marcus Irwin Step Fusion
Art of Strength Kettlebell Clinic
Paul Katami Kettlebell Krush
Reinhardt Kettlebell System
MB45 Essentials
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 10:20 AM  
sbh

I'm looking for Jessica Smith's Yoga Fusion Fix. I am most willing to trade for it, just let me know what you are looking for.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 02:36 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Looking for a Leslie Sansone DVD that I've never owned:
Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 3 mile walk & firm.

Amazon has a listing for it as Leslie Sansone - 3 mile walk & firm with band. Unavailable.

The cover art shows Leslie in a yellow mesh tank top over a pink tank. She's holding a pink stretchie band and wearing white gloves. The cover art says "live at the walk studio." and 3 bonus 5-minute mini-walks.

The amazon details say date first available December 2, 2016.

Comments indicate that this was sold as a kit of DVD, stretchie, and gloves.

Would be glad to trade for this DVD. I don't have a list up, but I have a big and varied collection; or could purchase a DVD of your choice if you don't want anything I have.

Last edited by monterey vidiot; 08-19-21 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Never mind -- PennyK found it for me on colaagevideo!!!
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 04:13 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
Looking for a Leslie Sansone DVD that I've never owned:
Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 3 mile walk & firm.

Amazon has a listing for it as Leslie Sansone - 3 mile walk & firm with band. Unavailable.

The cover art shows Leslie in a yellow mesh tank top over a pink tank. She's holding a pink stretchie band and wearing white gloves. The cover art says "live at the walk studio." and 3 bonus 5-minute mini-walks.

The amazon details say date first available December 2, 2016.

Comments indicate that this was sold as a kit of DVD, stretchie, and gloves.

Would be glad to trade for this DVD. I don't have a list up, but I have a big and varied collection; or could purchase a DVD of your choice if you don't want anything I have.
There is a Leslie Sansone 3 Mile walk and firm walk on You Tube. Is that the one you are looking for?
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 06:54 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
There is a Leslie Sansone 3 Mile walk and firm walk on You Tube. Is that the one you are looking for?
Yes, thanks! But I still would like to have the DVD.
Old 08-19-21, 09:23 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Leslie Sansone - interesting!
Cynthia, was this Leslie released to her club members? in the Amazon Q&A, people mentioned it was filmed in 2011 and date issued was 2013.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 09:49 PM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-21, 10:03 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
This is available on Collage Video $14.95. Has a clip.
Thank you!

Tags
request the wealth