Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-08-22, 09:05 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia Have a great trip!

Check-In: 15 minute walk after church, JS Total Body Time Saver

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-22, 06:08 AM  
seabliss

Yesterday I did my favorite calorie-burning knee-friendly cardio workout from Heather, plus walking. Today I did a mix of a couple of upper body and back/posture workouts from Zanna and Heather.

Cynthia, have a wonderful time at camp! It sounds fun, and I would miss the talent show too based on your description.

Lynn, I hope you feel better quickly from the shot! Hopefully medicine and rest will help. And I remember the Roman chair, and I used to use it. Some people with really strong core strength extended their legs straight out instead of knees up.

I wish my album was finished now, but it can't be completed until we get our recording studio etc., which is arriving in about ten days. Then we have to set it up and get the room acoustically balanced and quiet before we can start working. I'm close to done, but there's no saying how long the final bit will take. But I need to get the campaign for the new project rolling on social media, etc., and that all starts in advance, so this would be the beginning of that.

Diana, the short upper body I did from Heather today made me think of you, because it was all standing and with light weights. All standing upper body seems pretty rare.
Old 06-09-22, 09:10 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cheryl do you have a link to that workout?

Steps from yesterday: 8,635

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-09-22, 11:46 AM  
lynnf

Well, looks like I survived the shot. Thanks all for the good wishes. The pharmacist insisted it would be better than getting shingles, but not fully convinced, but at any rate I am ok. We lost power since a tree fell on the power lines and that lasted for several hours so it was just not a good day.

Still happy to be recovered and did my barre 3 30 minute signature workout today. I am going to put in tomatoes and basil into my garden today. We really let the beds go, but DH got a guy to get out all the roots and till it so it shouldn't be too bad to work in some potting soil and get the plants in.

Cheryl, finishing up a project is always hard. It should be nice to get your studio finally set up. I was thinking of doing that Heather cardio today, but decided to go easy after a full day in bed. Maybe tomorrow.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-22, 09:51 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-10-22, 06:10 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 10,192

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-10-22, 12:06 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 strength -- this was was very hard. Got my garden in -- tomatoes, basil and peppers and chives. Should be nice.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-22, 09:15 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Lynn Yay for getting in the garden.

Check-In: 1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-11-22, 06:12 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 17,079

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-11-22, 03:36 PM  
seabliss

Diana, that is a lot of steps! No workout yesterday or today, but more than 12k steps each day. It has been hot for two days. By hot I mean in the low to mid 80s, but it is humid and most places (including our home) don't have a/c. Yesterday we went to the beach but the wind was blowing sand everywhere. DD played in the water and in the sand but I stood with our friends and tried to keep the sand out of my teeth, haha.

Here's the link for that upper body workout. It's short at only 13 minutes, so it's flexible for use!

My sister's daughter was in the hospital yesterday and today with pericardial effusion. She is very young and healthy, but she did get a vax shot less than two weeks ago. The doctors at Vanderbilt say this is why she had this problem and are writing her a medical exemption for future boosters. She is just about to start med school. She also suddenly developed a cyst in her ovary that made it twice the size of the other and very painful. Not sure why all this happened at once but we're all praying these things resolve on their own and do not require catheterization or surgery. My sister flew to Nashville this morning to take care of her through this time.