Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-22, 08:05 PM  
gigi

Anyone else doing HR12Week2?

I start tomorrow. If anyone else is doing this, I'd love to start a check-in!
Old 01-03-22, 07:30 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

I wanted to but Epic is starting and Fitness Kay Kay has a 30 day Rise and Shine thing going. I can add Kay Kay’s workouts to Epic and do both together because I’ve done that before. I think I’ll overtrain myself if I try to add in HR’s 12 week into the other two although I contemplated it.

There are too many challenges/rotations all starting at the same time. Why can’t they stagger them. Lol. I’m sure it’s for all the weight loss resolutions people make in the new year for most of them.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 08:18 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Yes! A lot of awesome challenges! I think they are so generous to offer these for free.

I did Caroline Epic Heat, Epic 3 and some Christmas countdown. I am going to switch gear and do Heather Robertson this time. I like her set up with cardio sprinkled in. I think keeping it metabolic will help me lose this 5-10 lbs. Caroline is straight up lifting.

So I'm doing Heather's 12 Week.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 12:19 PM  
IceQueen07

I'm going to do HR12, but not starting until next Monday. I want to preview first and this way the first week will be out.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 03:51 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Yes! A lot of awesome challenges! I think they are so generous to offer these for free.

I did Caroline Epic Heat, Epic 3 and some Christmas countdown. I am going to switch gear and do Heather Robertson this time. I like her set up with cardio sprinkled in. I think keeping it metabolic will help me lose this 5-10 lbs. Caroline is straight up lifting.

Yes I totally get this. I like that idea too. Let us know how HR’s rotation goes for you. I’m very curious. I’ll most likely end up doing it myself some time too especially if CG doesn’t do any more rotations. I can’t imagine that’s her plan but she’s always cagey about future plans. I hate the suspense. Sigh! I always add a 30 to 40 minute cardio on after doing CG’s workouts anyway because I want the extra cardio. She walks her dog daily for an hour so she’s adding in cardio herself just not filming it.
Old 01-03-22, 05:27 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I wanted to but Epic is starting and Fitness Kay Kay has a 30 day Rise and Shine thing going. I can add Kay Kay’s workouts to Epic and do both together because I’ve done that before. I think I’ll overtrain myself if I try to add in HR’s 12 week into the other two although I contemplated it.

There are too many challenges/rotations all starting at the same time. Why can’t they stagger them. Lol. I’m sure it’s for all the weight loss resolutions people make in the new year for most of them.
I've only previewed the EPIC workouts and I'm amazed that you can do another workout in addition to that! I want to try an EPIC rotation but need to build up to it! I can't believe you are even thinking about doing 3 challenges at one time! I just love all the options I'll have after I complete Heather's 12 week challenge! Day 1 is done!
Old 01-03-22, 05:28 PM  
gigi

Quote:

Yay! When will you start?
Old 01-03-22, 09:43 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
Yay! When will you start?
I started today. Tomorrow day 2.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-22, 06:20 PM  
gigi

Quote:
I started today. Tomorrow day 2.
We are close. I did day 2 today. I was not super excited to see it was abs and glute activation. I'm used to tacking on abs at the end of a workout when I'm exhausted. I was able to do a lot more due to focusing on abs first. I did sub a few exercises on the second round. The glute activation was no joke.
Old 01-05-22, 12:27 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
We are close. I did day 2 today. I was not super excited to see it was abs and glute activation. I'm used to tacking on abs at the end of a workout when I'm exhausted. I was able to do a lot more due to focusing on abs first. I did sub a few exercises on the second round. The glute activation was no joke.
I dread glute day too and it’s tomorrow for what I’m doing. Leg day was yesterday and it’s not much better. Lol. I’m glad you guys can support each other for the next 12 weeks. Sorry I can’t (I realize trying to do three rotations at once would be ridiculous and would defeat the purpose of all three) but I look forward to reading how it goes for both of you. I’m rooting for you from the sidelines.

Tags
heather robertson