Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-01-19, 08:22 AM  
Swissmom

OT: Nutribullet reviews

Does anyone here have one? I'm looking for one to do green smoothies. I found some low prices online, but some of the reviews say they were sold a refurbished one or it stopped working after awhile. I gave my son my vitamix when he moved out, he likes using it and I want him to eat healthy. But now I am looking for something smaller.

Thank you!
Swissmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 08:36 AM  
Karla25

I have one and love it :-) They’re easy to use and simple to clean. They also have a good warranty.
Old 12-01-19, 08:45 AM  
akaAnnie

We have one as well and it's great! I've made smoothies and while I've never used a Vitamix its hard to image how it could be any smoother. We are actually on our second, they're tough but two of it used it daily for years. Just be aware that its not a regular blender, I once turned brown sugar into powdered brown sugar(I just wanted to break up some lumps). One difference with a Vitamix is the vitamix can heat to make soup, our Nutribullet is the basic model and doesn't do that but I think they now have one that does.
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 08:47 AM  
antbuko

I've had one for years and they do last. I make green smoothies in mine and it does a fine job of pulverizing the greens along with anything else I put in the smoothie. I've contemplated upgrading from time to time to a full-sized blender but I really like the low profile of the Nutribullet.
Old 12-01-19, 09:31 AM  
geojill

I’ve had one for multiple years, and I love it! I use it for smoothies and protein shakes, and my husband uses it when he is cooking sometimes. I personally think it’s worth the money.
Old 12-01-19, 03:28 PM  
Swissmom

Thank you so much for your responses! I may head over to Walmart next week to get one.
Swissmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blenders, nutribullet