Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-23-19, 10:42 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
I believe she changes her weekly sales on Sunday. However sometimes she’ll leave the same workouts on sale for a couple weeks and other weeks she changes them weekly. I usually start checking her sale page on Saturday and Sunday to see if she’s posted new ones on sale.
She told me via email that she would be changing the sale early this week and I have been checking daily and it is still the same.
I posted on the Tear off the Shrinkwrap thread that I bought the Mat sculpt and Burn set which includes Mat Intervals without realizing that I had tried Mat Intervals on Amazon Prime Video for free. I did not like it back then and did not like it when I tried it recently. How quickly we forget.
I tried the Grace and Strength today-abs and arms. Abs was good but arms was way too fast. What is it with this woman?
I also tried two of the downloads: Double Burn Mat and the glutes workout from Fusion Mat series. I liked both although the tricep dip/push up combo on double burn was too fast and hard on my shoulders.

ETA: I ended up ordering the Hotel Room Cardio Sculpt lower body (for 0.99AUD) and the band workout I mentioned upthread. I wanted them for my upcoming vacation. I am going to be mad if she puts them on sale before I leave though.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 04:57 PM  
bubbles76

I've got my eye on Mat Sculpt and Burn and Functional Barre Sculpt. Are these two dvd sets a mix of non-youtube and youtube workouts?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 09:54 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I've got my eye on Mat Sculpt and Burn and Functional Barre Sculpt. Are these two dvd sets a mix of non-youtube and youtube workouts?
Those are all non-youtube workouts.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-19, 09:55 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks! Some of the names of her workouts sound very much alike .
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 10-25-19, 11:09 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Bubbles, I am thinking of trading the Mat Sculpt and Burn set. Were you interested in the DVD or download?

Linda finally changed her sale today. I think it is her endurance series and a bunch of mat workouts several of which I am interested in. One in particular I want to download for my vacation even though it is on YouTube.
Unless I get my act together and figure out how to download onto my tablet from YouTube. For 0.99 AUD it seems hardly worth the effort to bother with the technology to get it for free.

Here is the page showing the downloads that are on sale this week:
http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/welcome/weekly-sale/
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-19, 07:50 AM  
bubbles76

Lreidgreen, I would be interested in dvd. Thanks!

Tags
barlates sale, foot injury, foot surgery, linda wooldridge, linda wooldridge sale, travel workouts