Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-01-19, 05:25 PM  
Zenara25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I just discovered this problem with my Stacked UB this morning, much to my dismay, and customer service also told me the replacement will probably behave the same way. If I were in charge, I would be offering the download to the people who are reporting the problem -- save shipping costs and maybe you'll have a happier customer. I'm not even sure if I would be happier though, because I would have to figure out how to get it to play on my big TV and I have no idea how premixes behave when one has a download. But, it seems very silly to send a replacement disc that they know is going to have the same problem.

I only have one dvd player at this point -- it's a PS4. Just fyi...... I'm tempted to buy a new dvd player, but I don't want to buy one and still have the same problem.
Bee not sure if you’ve made sure your PS4 is updated to the latest version 6.20 This would be my 1st step if I had no other DVD player.

I’ve also heard those having this issue just use the premix with the extended stretch instead.

There are no premixes included in downloads... So unless you just want the main workout that wouldn’t be a good solution.

Hope there’s an easy solution to your problem.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-19, 06:41 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenara25 View Post
Bee not sure if you’ve made sure your PS4 is updated to the latest version 6.20 This would be my 1st step if I had no other DVD player.

I’ve also heard those having this issue just use the premix with the extended stretch instead.

There are no premixes included in downloads... So unless you just want the main workout that wouldn’t be a good solution.

Hope there’s an easy solution to your problem.
Thanks, Zenara. I'll have my son look into the PS4 firmware -- it's his. And yes, I'll just use the premix with extended stretch for now -- it's good to know there is a workaround. That's the other thing I found odd about the email I got from Cathe's support -- why didn't they tell me about that workaround? Whatever..... you guys have got my back!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-19, 09:15 PM  
Tammie M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
I had the problem described with the Stacked Sets Upper dvd on the dvd player in my workout room. It is a VHS/DVD combo player. The disc played the main program properly on my other DVD player. I was able to use a premix on my workout player so I was happy. I did have some disc freezing problems with the Metabolic Blast disc. It happens with both players.
I received my Metabolic Blast replacement disc from Cathe and it works. Yeah!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe lite, itsyourdvdplayer, scratched dvds