Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-18, 11:12 AM  
hotncmom

BeachBody on Demand - SI6 missing workout

I just signed up for a trial of BBOD and will probably stick around for at least 3 months because there's a several programs that I would like to try. Can you believe I have never done Slim in 6/Slim Series? It's gotten so much praise here that it's hard to believe I never bought it.

But I noticed comparing the workouts on the DVD's on Mary's site, to the list of workouts on BBOD, that some are missing.

Keep it Up is not listed for Slim in 6. I know I can order the disc at the end of the program from Mary, but has there been any info. from BBOD on why it's not included?

All in all, I am impressed with how much is included and that the price for the membership is so low.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-18, 11:24 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

In beachbody's November sales, the Slim in 6 set no longer included Keep it Up, which is now out of print. Which is not a reason to omit it from BBOD, IMHO.
monterey vidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-18, 11:42 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
In beachbody's November sales, the Slim in 6 set no longer included Keep it Up, which is now out of print. Which is not a reason to omit it from BBOD, IMHO.
But you can still purchase the workout as a stand-alone, right? It's available on Mary's site for $19.95. So if you can still buy it, why are they calling it out of print?

ETA: I just found a copy for $12.90 (new) on Amazon with Prime shipping. So I bought it. And I'm not even sure I'm going to like SI6. Typical vidiot behavior...
Old 12-15-18, 12:31 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Out of print was my phrase. Beachbody says it has been discontinued.
https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/u...se-kit-SL6Base

Keep it Up, although I don't do it frequently, is a keeper. The DVD includes the abs and stretch brief workouts.
Old 12-15-18, 05:03 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I have found several copies of Keep It Up in thrift stores.

PS I just saw an available copy of it on SwapaDVD.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-18, 09:23 PM  
kas97

Does BBOD have both the original SI6 and the remade version? If not, and they only offer the remake, maybe that is why? I don't think they re-did KIU, did they? Too many questions and no answers from me! Although, the original SI6 is one of my favorite and most-used programs.
kas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-18, 09:21 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas97 View Post
Does BBOD have both the original SI6 and the remade version? If not, and they only offer the remake, maybe that is why? I don't think they re-did KIU, did they? Too many questions and no answers from me! Although, the original SI6 is one of my favorite and most-used programs.
There's only one version, and I'm not sure if it's the remade version, because this is my first experience with the program.

For some programs they have loaded versions with no music, so you can play your own, but they haven't done that for this program.

It would also be nice if you could favorite programs or pin them to the top or something.
Old 12-16-18, 05:03 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas97 View Post
BBOD has the SI6 remade version. Easy to tell due to Debbie's changed appearance. They did not re-do KIU. OTOH, they did not re-do the Slim Series and they're on BBOD.

Tags
beachbody on demand, slim in 6