Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-16, 10:04 AM  
rcbold

Collage Video?

Has anyone had any problems ordering from them?
rcbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 12:32 PM  
Cafelattee

I order during their Christmas sale with no problems and fast delivery.
Cafelattee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 01:10 PM  
marki64

I have placed a couple orders with them and have had no problem either.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 01:27 PM  
Pam

In the last month or 2, there have been discussions here on VF, that the "new" Dvds rec'd from Collage showed a lot of wear and the VFers had troubles getting replacements or refunds. I would think a search would turn up these discussions.
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 09:53 PM  
rcbold

Thanks
rcbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-16, 12:03 PM  
ardnas

I've ordered plenty from them. I ordered during both their Christmas and New Year sale and received items in perfect condition. I am waiting for a pre-order from them to be delivered next month.
A few months ago I placed a large order over $100. Tracking showed it shipped but never made it to my state and was never delivered. I emailed them about it and they asked me to wait 2 weeks to make sure it wasn't lost/late, and then sent a full replacement when it never showed up.
I also had an issue with 2 Gilad DVDs I ordered from them after they re-opened under new management arriving loose/scratched in the case, they replaced them immediately and sent a SASE to send back the defective ones.
Old 01-27-16, 12:44 PM  
rosepetals

I ordered a yoga dvd set. It arrived in very poor condition. The DVD packaging was torn up, however the shrink wrap was unblemished. It appeared like they took a set of returned DVDs and re-shrink wrapped the package, trying to sell it as new.

They wanted to replace only the bad dvds. They wanted me to watch each one to see which ones don't work. I told them any DVDs should be in new condition, not scratched up severely like I received them. It took several emails to even get them to acknowledge I had an issues with the packaging and DVDs. It felt like I was pulling a tooth in attempts to get them replaced.

Collage said they were going to replace it. Then they changed their story and said they didn't have any unblemished sets.

Eventually they gave me a refund. It took lots of emails. They also said they were going to mail me a mailer to send back the set of DVDs. They never sent the mailer, so I have the scratched up set of DVDs. I gave up any more communications with them.

I had contacted the company that made the DVDs in hopes of trying to exchange the set of DVDs for a good set that played. I inquired if they could sell me a set for the price the DVDs were on sale for at collage videos. They sent me out a new set without even wanting the defective set that I had. No charge. They took care of me even before I received a refund from Collage videos. Wow. I am blown away by their kindness and honesty.

College did give me a refund, but I did have to work for it with lots of emails.

Now I have two sets of DVDs.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-16, 01:27 PM  
LauraBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepetals View Post
I ordered a yoga dvd set. It arrived in very poor condition. The DVD packaging was torn up, however the shrink wrap was unblemished. It appeared like they took a set of returned DVDs and re-shrink wrapped the package, trying to sell it as new.

They wanted to replace only the bad dvds. They wanted me to watch each one to see which ones don't work. I told them any DVDs should be in new condition, not scratched up severely like I received them. It took several emails to even get them to acknowledge I had an issues with the packaging and DVDs. It felt like I was pulling a tooth in attempts to get them replaced.

Collage said they were going to replace it. Then they changed their story and said they didn't have any unblemished sets.

Eventually they gave me a refund. It took lots of emails. They also said they were going to mail me a mailer to send back the set of DVDs. They never sent the mailer, so I have the scratched up set of DVDs. I gave up any more communications with them.

I had contacted the company that made the DVDs in hopes of trying to exchange the set of DVDs for a good set that played. I inquired if they could sell me a set for the price the DVDs were on sale for at collage videos. They sent me out a new set without even wanting the defective set that I had. No charge. They took care of me even before I received a refund from Collage videos. Wow. I am blown away by their kindness and honesty.

College did give me a refund, but I did have to work for it with lots of emails.

Now I have two sets of DVDs.
Wow! That was stressful to READ. You deserved chocolate for that.

Who was the company that made the DVDs? Can you say? It seems like they deserve a shout-out!
Old 01-27-16, 02:42 PM  
rosepetals

The company was Udaya ! The were so kind.

When they found out the problem, they asked for my address and sent out the whole set of DVDs for no charge. They are so kind and wonderful.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-16, 03:09 PM  
sherry7899

Udaya is a very nice company. If you ever email them with questions, they always respond quickly. I've asked Rudy questions on his Facebook page about releases, and he always answers. Their sets are so well done-I just wish they'd put out one of shorter practices.

I haven't ordered from Collage since they were sold. I almost forget they are there anymore. It's sad...my business goes to Mary and Amazon.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage video, scratched dvds