Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-12, 01:01 PM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Okay ladies - update.....I just called the number (1-800-868-9566) and got a really nice young lady that let me order. I explained that us at VF have been trying to order and she said it will go live online 4-12. You can order thru the phone number 9-5 pm with the presale price of $99.80.

Just so everyone knows. ......I ALWAYS get every new program (for the most part) so I have this coming. I'm basically gonna be starting a TA rotation, but when I get this, I'm sure I'll "play around with it" as I won't be able NOT TO!!!

Anyone else gonna order via phone? I respect her for her physique thus the reason i ordered!......and I LOVE, luv, LOVE, luv variety!!!!! for my home collection
Hi Lorajc,

how much did you pay for shipping or is the $99.80 including shipping? Thanks
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-12, 01:28 PM  
Sharaz

Me too more shirtless guys!!!!! Well, I'm calling since this morning. I don't know what's going on but I receive a message that the call couldn't be connected or something like that. So, I sent an e-mail. She responded and let me know about pre-order and set availability. I gave her my phone and just called me back. So, I'm preordering and the set will be shipped on 04/12 and my CC will not be charged until then. She will send me a form to fill out all the information.

Her body look is motivational and is what I shoot for physically. I probably will be mixing this with other type of workouts, because I typically work out for more than 30 min. I don’t mind adding more short 30 min workouts to my collection because I don’t have many. I also need a lot of variety. I want the shirt too
Old 04-02-12, 03:56 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I just pre-ordered too

The benefit of the pre-order is that instead of 13 workouts on 11 DVDs, you get upgraded to the deluxe package, which is 16 workouts on 13 DVDs for the same price. So, 3 extra workouts if you order before April 12th

No more sets for me!!! (At least not until the BB Body Beast is released )
Old 04-02-12, 09:30 PM  
lorajc

Yes, the $99 price included my shipping.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-12, 10:01 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I just pre-ordered too

The benefit of the pre-order is that instead of 13 workouts on 11 DVDs, you get upgraded to the deluxe package, which is 16 workouts on 13 DVDs for the same price. So, 3 extra workouts if you order before April 12th

Sound great

I'm pushing Body Beast really hard to the fitness junkies at work, I think one of the guys will get it for sure, so I'm save for now
Old 04-02-12, 10:54 PM  
Sharaz

She told me that have being receiving hundreds of calls all day They are going to charge me $10 extra for shipping, but I was not in the mood to explain to her that we are NOT international. So, I slept on it. I may write an email later for reconsideration.
Old 04-11-12, 10:17 AM  
Sharaz

Yesterday, I received an e-mail of JNL announcing her program availability. The pre-order link is now working at the page. I looked at a couple of more clips too. Here some random pre-assessment thoughts…

*not an extreme or puck into the pucked program
*cast is following their own pace
*you complete as many reps as possible on 30 segs cardio/strength intervals (you get what you put into it)
*the cast is real people who participate on her JNL fusion challenge (you see a lot of clips showing them working along JNL as a test group)
*there is a modifier
*of course she’s not using challenging weights for her level of fitness. When you use challenging weights you are not able to talk and here she is chatting a lot giving encouragement and form pointers
*no choreography or excess creativity
*straight forward athletics moves
*equipment jump rope + dumbbells (her signature move is jump roping and you can see her in most of her past clips while working out at the gym using the rope)
*lot of wooping, no serious faces here
*as any program you will see results if you stick to the plan and eat right, it comes if you are motivated to work with her for 60 days
*77 fitness guide (may be good)
*this is not a fitness model program to the T (she has her personal professional coaching and book for that matter) but she may share her vast fitness knowledge which is a plus
*I personally don’t have any goals. I workout to maintain, but this program may help to lose weight and tone

So, I’m getting this because…
*I’m looking for more 30 min workouts to match others I have to make 1hr
*I like her language and found her funny
*I’m interested mainly on Fusion Lower Body, Lean legs, Crazy Circuit Cardio, TKO Fat Blast, Speed + Agility, Kiss my Abs and Fusion Stretch
*I’m not into rotations, but if I need a fix in a future I can follow this for 60 days (I’m not sure if I’m able to follow a rotation for more, don’t think so)
* I crosstrain and combine different type of workouts, so this add variety to my schedule

Looking forward for delivery tomorrow. It may take a while, because it will be shipped from San Diego.
Old 04-11-12, 11:42 AM  
upperwside

I ordered as well.. they ship to Canada (ordered over phone).... hope it does not take too long.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 12:58 PM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I just pre-ordered too

I wonder if this is actually true. I ordered online and was asked if I wanted to upgrade to the deluxe packages for an additional $45 which included the rope & I think 2 extra dvds. Think that I will give them a call

ETA: the rep did confirm the above info 16 workouts on 13 dvds and today is the last pre-order day.

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-12, 03:24 PM  
pugcrazy

So can you get the deluxe upgrade special if you order online or do you have to call to get the deal?
pugcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hunky guys with no shirts, jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion, rotations, scratched dvds