Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-12, 06:42 PM  
weezy

Not my cup of tea, but I would love to have one of those "KISS MY ABS" t-shirts.
weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 10:56 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Sharaz, it says on the website that the workouts are around 30 minutes each. I looked at the clips and I want this!!!! (I think the two of us have similar workout tastes, so when you said you were interested, I had a feeling I would be too!) But none of the order buttons on the website are working. Kinda hard for them to sell it that way
Old 03-31-12, 11:19 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

ETA: I just saw the set includes a tape measure! I take it all back - clearly this set is a must-have!
Old 03-31-12, 11:44 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Sharaz, it says on the website that the workouts are around 30 minutes each. I looked at the clips and I want this!!!! (I think the two of us have similar workout tastes, so when you said you were interested, I had a feeling I would be too!) But none of the order buttons on the website are working. Kinda hard for them to sell it that way
Yes, I'm finding my workouts parters here quickly I just returned home and of course tried to hit the payment bottom. It doesn't works WTH I think the web is not set completely yet. I took the phone number to give a call on Monday.

I like her 30 mins is ok for me. I can add something else afterwards. Also, the 30 segs strength/cardio breakdown sounds good. There is a stretch workout, and I'm looking to add more of those to my collection. Plus there is a 77 page fitness guide that may worth the price.
Old 04-01-12, 12:02 AM  
CharM

More shirtless guys. Is there a shortage of men's workout shirts we don't know about? Are shirtless guys the new extreme?
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 09:19 AM  
Honeydew

Sharaz, please let us know how you like it. I'm interested to hear reviews.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 09:27 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeydew View Post
Sharaz, please let us know how you like it. I'm interested to hear reviews.
Me too!
Old 04-01-12, 09:36 AM  
topfitmama

Not for me.. The set, some wardrobe (and the lack of shirts), a very distracting background exercise (more like frontground) put me off. Didn't Jennifer make some workouts for moms? Her name sounds familiar.

ETA: She created the "Fabulously Fit Moms" series.
Does anyone have these? What do you think of the workouts? Are they ease-back-into-fitness workouts, or are they good for a solid intermediate exerciser?
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 11:24 AM  
edensmom

Ruth, I had some of the Fabulously Fit workouts. I'd have to look at the titles to remember which, because I got rid of ALL of them (I had a total body, lower body, and new mom one for sure..possibly others.) I would call them beginner/intermediate or intermediate. I just found Jennifer soooo annoying- her voice, her mannerisms, her push up bra, even the way she marched. Not kidding, she bugged the heck out of me. And the workouts felt too easy for what I was looking for; add to that my reaction to Jennifer and those workouts were gone!
I think other people like Jennifer though. I read good reviews about the total body workout in particular.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-12, 02:00 PM  
PeakFitness

The workout format isn't so bad, but she talks A LOT during a mere 30 seconds of cardio, and I don't like anything with a dark set. Too much talking and a dark set is a huge part of the problem with Supreme 90 Day, and this reminds me of that same kind of vibe.

Tags
hunky guys with no shirts, jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion, rotations, scratched dvds