Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-27-11, 11:13 AM  
Fitstick

Tracie Long's Customer Service

Does anyone have experience getting a replacement from Tracie Long Training and was it pretty seamless? I got a defective DVD and sent them an email yesterday. I am waiting to hear back, nothing so far.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-11, 03:16 PM  
loulou

You might try posting on the forums. It seems like Stephanie and Allison will respond to questions regularly.
My only experience is that the original Step Forwards were out of sync and after they were advised of it, they fixed the problem and sent out new ones, fairly quickly. I hope that's not the one you are having problems with because that issue was discovered quite awhile ago.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-11, 05:31 PM  
Fitstick

Thanks for your response. It was the Step Forward DVD that I recently purchased but the problem is that the DVD is pixelating and freezing in certain parts of the workout, to the point where I thought it was going to stop working altogether. I definitely don't want to pay to ship this back to them since clearly the DVD is defective. I sent an email yesterday morning and have had no response yet - which surprises me. I am not a forum member but I guess I can set myself up on her forum if that will help get this resolved more quickly. I just want a new copy that works!
Old 09-27-11, 07:16 PM  
loulou

On the forum there is a customer service post discussing someone receiving one of the original, faulty Step Forward dvd's in August. It was released over a year ago. As I remember, the main problem was the voice synchronization though and not pixelation or freezing, Either way, you shouldn't have to pay anything for a replacement. I think if you can contact Allison she will help you out.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-11, 07:21 PM  
Fitstick

Thanks for posting, I will take you up on your advice! Much appreciated!

Tags
step forward, tracie long