Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-02-11, 05:49 PM  
Breezy Trousers

I think I've tried all of them over the years. The only Gilad I own right now is Gilad's Quick Fit System, and that's solely for the upper body weight training. It's great when I only have 20 minutes or so or want to tack it on a shorter workout. I don't use it often, though.

I liked Gilad's men's interval training, Arms of Steel and Jerusalem workouts, but I didn't use them often enough to warrant keeping.

My most used Gilad workouts were my least favorites, actually. In my running days, when I occasionally got sidetracked with PF, I would turn to Gilad's two step workouts -- Step / Step & Tone -- to keep up my conditioning. They didn't worsen the PF and gave me a great cardio workout. Unfortunately, they were too monotonous. I traded them away when I gave up running ... My husband did Step & Tone a couple times on his own and liked it for different reasons. He's one of those rare people who has great musculature without lifting a finger, so he's more concerned with bulking up too much. He thought Gilad's high rep/low weight upper body strength training while stepping was just fine. In fact, he was shocked at how intense such a simple workout was ... monotonous, though!

It's nice to see that Gilad is still popular after all these years!
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-11, 06:32 PM  
normandy

I was just on Gilad's site watching Ada's dvd -- I used to love her and that military-style workout!

Anyhow, you get 20% off and next day shipping if you use the code FALL.
normandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-11, 09:07 PM  
bdandy3
VF Supporter

Another Giladiator here! Still love him and his workouts - do them quite often.

You cannot be good or bad at yoga. Just do what you can and you will reap the rewards.
Alan Finger
bdandy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-11, 12:17 AM  
edensmom

I use Gilad's Step Aerobics. The choreography is simple but the workout is not easy! It's a good calorie burner. My daughter (9 yo) has one of his Kids in Motion w/os and also enjoys it.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-11, 02:25 PM  
MuscleGuy

Gilad rules!

I still do his Step & Tone Workout, Cutting Edge, Functional Fitness, Peak Performance, Interval Training (originally titled "Interval Training For Men"), and Cuts & Curves.

MuscleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gilad, gilad step, total body sculpt plus